Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. ALMOST anything goes.

Place Your Face With Your Name!

Search this Thread

Old 12-12-2005, 05:44 PM
Administrator
Default RE: Place Your Face With Your Name!

very nice! is the car stock, or modded?

Old 12-13-2005, 03:57 AM

I'm slowly modding it.. I've done the air filter, exhaust, t timer, huge battery & terminals, stereo & speakers, umm.. what else..

That's about it.. but still wanting to upgrade the intercooler and put stainless steel piping to it.., pod filter, boost controller, and then maybe just so some more detailing under the hood, like i dont clean it enough lol.

Old 12-13-2005, 06:44 PM

Check this!!
http://www.dropjawmag.com/2005/freak...s/DSC07679.htm
I love this picture, but I don't have a copy of the picture on my computer yet, but the public can get to it. Tell me what you think.

Old 12-14-2005, 12:52 AM

Okay so we're looking at a bunch of average looking car show models? They keep zooming in on some of these girls butts...that have no butts!

P.S. I'm not saying the girl in that direct link is ugly or anything...it was from scrolling through the rest of the photos.

Old 12-14-2005, 01:07 AM

By the way...where was this car show at that those people are getting these pictures from? I saw the Whiplash Integra...so it's gotta be in the Tri-State?

Old 12-14-2005, 04:29 PM

ORIGINAL: AlyssaC

Okay so we're looking at a bunch of average looking car show models? They keep zooming in on some of these girls butts...that have no butts!
So I thought the same .... believe me guys she knows what she's talking 'bout 'cause she's a model , Alyssa . And a car show model too .

Guess this opens the way for you to show us your 'butt stuff ' lol Very nice ! She hasn't shown the best of her yet 'cause she is humble , butt I invite you to , girl ... show them your best 'cause I'm sure they'll love it as much as I have !

Alyssa is one good lookin' girl , I'm proud to have on our site .... and lately we have had a few more join us too .... I love car chicks ... not just posers but REAL car chicks that can put some guys in their place with savvy , and uphold conversation with car nuts !

Old 12-15-2005, 05:18 PM
Administrator

that whiplash car was at the nopi finals...it was pretty funny...

i, too, love car chicks...my fiancee told me that she wanted performance parts for christmas...

Old 12-16-2005, 04:19 AM

hmm.. that's a thought.. a new or bigger turbo, cold air intake, cooler.. that'd be good for xmas! lol.. too bad it's not gona happen unless i pay for it..[sm=sigh.gif]

How many other girls are on this site?

Old 12-16-2005, 11:44 AM

I just joined last week. I'm out of Chillicothe, OH. Speaking of getting girls performance parts for christmas, I got my intake as a christmas present a couple of years ago. Has anyone seen the after market console replacements that allow you to put in an after market CD player? I wasn't sure if anyone has had any experience with one. My husband was thinking about getting me one for christmas.

Old 12-16-2005, 04:09 PM
Administrator

we seem to have quite a few young ladies here...[8D]

Quick Reply: Place Your Face With Your Name!