Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. ALMOST anything goes.

"this one had me cracking up" V 2.0

Search this Thread

Old 09-15-2009, 10:42 PM
Default "this one had me cracking up" V 2.0

A guy walks into a bar with his pet monkey. He orders a drink and while he's drinking, the monkey starts jumping all over the place.

The monkey grabs some olives off the bar and eats them, then grabs some sliced limes and eats them, then jumps up on the pool table, grabs the cue ball, sticks it in his mouth and swallows it whole.

The bartender screams at the guy, "Did you see what your monkey just did?" The guy says, "No, what?" "He just ate the cue ball off my pool table - whole!" says the bartender. "Yeah, that doesn't surprise me," replies the patron. "He eats everything in sight, the little jerk. I'll pay for the cue ball and stuff." He finishes his drink, pays his bill, and leaves.

Two weeks later he's in the bar again, and he has his monkey with him. He orders a drink and the monkey starts running around the bar again. While the man is drinking, the monkey finds a maraschino cherry on the bar. He grabs it, sticks it up his butt, pulls it out, and eats it.

The bartender is disgusted. "Did you see what your monkey did now?" "Now what?" asks the patron. "Well, he stuck a maraschino cherry up his butt, then pulled it out and ate it!" says the barkeeper.
"Yeah, that doesn't surprise me," replies the patron. "He still eats everything in sight, but ever since he ate that cue ball he measures everything first!"

Old 09-16-2009, 09:54 PM

That is the best joke I have heard in a long time. It is definitely getting re used. Kudos

Old 09-17-2009, 11:56 PM

A teacher is explaining biology to her 4th grade students. “Human beings are the only animals that stutter,” she says. Little Johnny raises his hand. “I had a kitty-cat who stuttered,” he volunteered.

The teacher, knowing how precious some of these stories could become, asked young Johnny to describe the incident.

“Well,” he began, “I was in the back yard with my kitty and the Rottweiler that lives next door got a running start and before we knew it, he jumped over the fence into our yard!

“That must’ve been scary,” said the teacher.

“It sure was!” said Johnny. “My kitty raised his back, went ‘Fffff, Fffff, Fffff’… and before he could say “F*ck”, the Rottweiler ate him!”

Old 09-18-2009, 11:01 AM

Version 2.0 EH? OK!!

The Wedding Ring
A man went to the hospital in Cooktown , Queensland to have his wedding ring cut off from his p*nis.*

According to the nurse attending the operation, the patient's girlfriend found the ring in his pants pocket.
She didn't know he was married and she was so mad she used petroleum jelly to slip the ring onto his p*nis while he was asleep. I don't know what's worse:
1) Having your girl friend find out you're married.
2) Explaining to your wife how your wedding ring got on your p*nis.*
OR
3) Finding out your p*nis fits through your wedding ring.*

Tough call. You decide.

Old 09-18-2009, 11:10 AM

This could happen to you.

I was barely sitting down when I heard a voice from the other toilet saying:
'Hi, how are you?'

I'm not the type to start a conversation in the restroom but I don't know what got into me, so I answered, somewhat embarrassed,
'Doin' just fine!'

And the other person says:
'So what are you up to?'

What kind of question is that? At that point, I'm thinking this is too bizarre so I say:
'Uhhh, I'm like you, just traveling!'

At this point I am just trying to get out as fast as I can when I hear another question.
'Can I come over?'

Ok, this question is just too weird for me but I figured I could just be polite and end the conversation. I tell them
'No..I'm a little busy right now!!!'

Then I hear the person say nervously...

'Listen, I'll have to call you back. There's an idiot in the other toilet who keeps answering all my questions.'

Mobile phones, don't you just love them!

Old 09-18-2009, 11:12 AM

A distinguished young woman on a flight from Ireland asked the Priest beside her, 'Father, may I ask a favour ?'
'Of course, child. What may I do for you ?'

'Well, I bought an expensive woman's electronic hair dryer for my mother's birthday that is unopened and well over the Customs limits, and I'm afraid they'll confiscate it. Is there any way you could carry it through customs for me ? Under your robes perhaps ?'

'I would love to help you, dear, but I must warn you: I will not lie.'

'With your honest face, Father, no one will question you.'

When they got to Customs, she let the priest go ahead of her.
The official asked, 'Father, do you have anything to declare ?'

'From the top of my head down to my waist, I have nothing to declare.'

The official thought this answer strange, so asked, 'And what do you have to declare from your waist to the floor ?'

'I have a marvelous instrument designed to be used on a woman, but which is, to date, unused.'

Roaring with laughter, the official said, 'Go ahead, Father. Next !'

Old 09-20-2009, 09:47 PM

A biker went to a bar and ordered a drink. As he sat sipping his whiskey, a young lady sat down next to him. She turned to the biker and asked, "Are you a real biker?" He replied, "Well, I've spent my whole life on Harleys. My momma was pregnant with me when she rode on the back of my Daddy's Harley, then as a little boy I rode on the back with my Daddy until I finally got my own Harley. I've been riding a Harley ever since. So yes, I guess I am a real biker." She said, "I'm a lesbian. I spend my whole day thinking about women. As soon as I get up in the morning, I think about women; when I shower, watch TV, eat, whatever, everything seems to make me think of women." Then she got up and left. The biker was thinking about what just happened when a man sat down next to the biker and asked, "Are you a real biker?" He replied, "I always thought I was, but I just found out I'm a lesbian."

Old 09-20-2009, 09:48 PM
Default one for the canadians

A Newfie was stopped by a game warden recently with two ice chests
full of fish. He was leavin' a cove well-known for its fishing.

The game warden asked the man, 'Do you have a license to catch those fish?'

'Naw, replied the Newfie. 'I ain't got none of dem dere Licenses. I
don't need one by, dese here is me pet fish.

Pet fish, said the warden?

'Yeah. Dat's de trut' bye. Every night, I takes dese fish down to de
cove and lets 'em swim 'round for awhile. Den, when I whistles, dey
jumps right back into dese 'ere ice chests and I takes 'em 'ome.'

'That's a bunch of hooey! Fish can't do that, said the warden.

The Newfie looked at the warden for a moment and then said, 'It's de
Trut Mr. Government Man. I'll show ya.'

'O.K.', said the warden. 'I've got to see this!'

The Newfie stood on a rock and poured the fish into the cove. Then He
stood and looked out to sea.

After several minutes, the warden says, 'Well?' 'Well, what?', says
the Newf. The warden says, 'When are you going to call them back?'

'Call who back?'

'The FISH', replied the warden!

'What fish?', replied the Newfie.

Moral of the story: We may not be as smart as some city slickers on de
mainland but by the lard tundering jaysus we ain't as dumb as those
Government employees.

Old 09-21-2009, 10:49 PM

A man walks into a bar and orders three glasses of whiskey. He downs the three of them, pays and leaves.

The next day he enters again, makes the same order, drinks all three drinks and leaves. This goes on for quite some time.

One day the bartender asks why the man always orders three drinks. The man explained to the bartender that when he left his own country over 50 years ago, He promised his two brothers that every time he had a drink, he would have one for each of them.

One day the man came in and only ordered two drinks. The bartender
looked concerned. "Don't tell me one of your brothers died."
"No", our replied the man. "But yesterday I quit drinking"

Old 09-22-2009, 10:15 AM

Million Dollar Question

A contestant, Sally, on 'Who Wants to be a Millionaire?' had reached the final plateau..

If she answered the next question correctly, she would win $1,000,000. If she answered incorrectly, she would pocket only the $25,000 milestone money.

And as she suspected, the Million Dollar Question was no pushover.

It was, 'Which of the following species of birds does not build its own nest but instead lays its eggs in the nests of other birds? Is it:

A) the condor

B) the buzzard

C) the cuckoo

D) the vulture

The woman was on the spot. She did not know the answer.

She had used up her 50/50 Lifeline and her Ask the Audience Lifeline. All that remained was her Phone-a-Friend Lifeline.

She hoped she would not have to use it because........ Her friend was, well, a blonde.

But she had no alternative. She called her friend and gave her the question and the four choices. The blonde responded unhesitatingly:

'That's easy. The answer is C: the cuckoo..'

The contestant had to make a decision and make it fast.

She considered employing a reverse strategy and giving any answer except the one that her friend had given her.

And considering her friend was a blonde that would seem to be the logical thing to do. But her friend had responded with such confidence, such certitude, that the contestant could not help but be convinced.

Crossing her fingers, the contestant said, 'C: The cuckoo.'

'Is that your final answer?'

'Yes, that is my final answer.'

'That answer is Absolutely correct!

You are now a millionaire!'

Three days later, the contestant hosted a party for her family and friends, including the blonde who had helped her win the million dollars.

'Jeni, I just do not know how to thank you, ' said the contestant. 'How did you happen to know the right answer?'

'Oh, come on,' said the blonde 'Everybody knows that cuckoos don't build nests. They live in clocks.'

Sally fainted

Quick Reply: "this one had me cracking up" V 2.0