Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. ALMOST anything goes.

I've had a crappy week and i'll tell you why...

Search this Thread

Old 07-22-2006, 03:47 AM
Default I've had a crappy week and i'll tell you why...

I hope this doesn't get profane, if it does, mods, please feel free to edit my post, but i'll try to contain myself... however, alcohol and containment don't go so well usually

So anyway, basically the brunt of my ****ty day lies in the following items.

1) My VW is broken, and it's due to rust in the fuel lines.
2) The other night at school i had to fillet like, 15 flounders
3) started a new job this week
4) very very tired
5) Mazda was broken into today.

now, to be more specific:

1) wednesday night i was on my way to class when my VW stalled out and died... i popped the decklid and the fuel filter is full of rust. glorious. i don't understand why because the gastank is only 3 years old and i haven't let it sit empty or anything... So my friend was with me, i pushed it to a nearby church parking lot where i left it while i went to class, and i got back at night and it started right up, drove to my apartment complex, and died on the opposite side of it from where i live. There it sits for now.

2) We've been working on our "market basket" in school for a few weeks now, which is basically a buffet that we invited a bunch of family members to. it was my job to come up with a fish dish, which was no problem (i picked reisling poached flounder). then, it comes time to prep it all and my teacher decided to get whole fish, which needed filleted. so i spent just about all night ****ing with fish.

3 & 4) i started a new job at the famous "Lancaster Brewing Company" as a prep cook and while the job seems cool, between school and work, i'm just incredibly worn out.

5) today i came out of work to get my wallet (which was in my center console) in order to go back in and have a couple drinks with my friend when i realized all the wires hanging out of my dashboard. Some scheistball apparently broke in my passenger door (they pulled the window out of the seal and popped the lock) and stole my CD/MP3 player, my wallet (bank card, drivers license, AAA cards, Blue Cross cards, YTI student ID, etc.), and a backpack that had about 6 packs of cigs and at least 1 book from school in it... called the cops, waited for 3 hours (with my friend) for them to show up... gave them a police report, my car got fingerprinted (smudges on the pass. window) and now i have to call my insurance company about it... this is the 2nd time in 6 months that my bank card has been stolen...
so after i got done with the cop (who was very friendly... he was a cadet and i picked on him for "just wanting to use his fingerprinting kit", and he found it humorous and didn't arrest me) my friend and i went back into the brewing company and i had a couple of their beers (Lightning Lager and a Strawberry Wheat... and then a jameson's on the rocks, which kevin bought for me since i no longer had any money or a card), and i came home and now i'm sitting around here being miserable and drinking more stuff...

I'm not even that mad, i'm more annoyed that i have to be hassled by all this horse**** than anything... I have to give whoever broke into my car credit... they did it on a busy street in broad daylight... that takes some gaul, but i still hope their house burns down with them inside and a flaming beam lands across their bed and they are slowly burned alive from the bottoms of their feet up.

Old 07-22-2006, 12:17 PM
Default RE: I've had a crappy week and i'll tell you why...

Man what a day. I am so sorry to hear about that....

Dang dude really how does that happen all in one day?

Old 07-22-2006, 09:33 PM

luck of the irish?

Old 07-22-2006, 09:36 PM

Dude that sucks. I hope they have their ***** bitten off by a rabid dog. I hate people who steal stuff from other people. They are the lowest form of human. Taking things other people worked for because they know they suck too much to earn it themselves. Now I know you probably don't want to hear this given your mood but you should never leave your wallet in the car, or anywhere for that matter when you are out of the hous, always have it on you, and if need be use a chained wallet too. Good luck with correcting all that crap and I know it can be tough.

Old 07-23-2006, 04:13 AM

yeah man that really does suck, but its a good thing they didnt get away with your car and you got free drinks, if you want i can go to there house and steal there stuff for you, oh and 87 what if you steal from the people who stole from you...like an eye for an eye thing, cuz i had to help my friend steal a motor that was stolen from him....u still think im a low person *sniff*

Old 07-23-2006, 05:16 AM

you didn't steal someone's credit. Identity thefts can take 10 years to recover.

Old 07-23-2006, 06:27 PM

dang timp, thats a bad day right there. its amazing that that sort of stuff goes on in Lancaster. where are you from in Lancaster by the way. i live in Hempfield Township.

Old 07-23-2006, 07:47 PM

ORIGINAL: Lupae3s

dang timp, thats a bad day right there. its amazing that that sort of stuff goes on in Lancaster. where are you from in Lancaster by the way. i live in Hempfield Township.
i live about a mile from Park City

Old 07-23-2006, 10:30 PM

ORIGINAL: timp

ORIGINAL: Lupae3s

i live about a mile from Park City

i pass park city twice everyday on my way to and hom from work at the Lancaster General College of Nursing and Health Sciences in the city. Im surprised i havent seen you driving around in your 626 at all, and especially surprised that i havent seen the audi green apple ghia. that car is a beut by the way.

Old 08-03-2006, 03:45 PM

hey timp... just checking to see how things are going with you. any update on things?

Quick Reply: I've had a crappy week and i'll tell you why...