Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. ALMOST anything goes.

Goin away

Search this Thread

Old 03-12-2009, 12:55 AM
Exclamation Goin away

Hey everybody, good news im goin to UTI in Exton,PA this May11th, dunno if im able to or can bring my comp to stay in touch, if not ill pop in every other weekend back home which is a 1hr away and check on stuff ^^. Anyway ill be in school from then to next year Nov, so yea after im done ill be able to work at any dealership i want (mazda duh employee discount ftw). I should b leavin like the 1st week of april so i can get a job down there and get familier with the town, so anyway wish me luck .

Old 03-12-2009, 06:51 AM
Super Moderator

'Gonna turn wrenches, huh? Congrats to you, Travis!!
I'm sure you will be able to take your computer with you there. Where aren't computer expected to be these days?
You aren't too far from Philadephia... might be able to catch a few Phillies games while you're there too!! I haven't even seen the new ball park, but I remember Veteran's Stadium quite, QUITE well. Saw a lot of games there as well as a lot of concerts too.
Pink Floyd (twice), Clapton, Genesis, the Marshall-Tucker Band and I probably forgot more than I remember.

I had a very good friend (female) that lived in West Chester when I was in college. I stayed with her and her guitar playing husband for two weeks once on a break from school. We had a partying, guitar playing, eatin' great time. I sat in with their band a few times. That was the late '70's, of course. 'Wonder what ever happened to her? She was just a ball of energy and a total blast to be with. Always on the go, that one. I don't think I could've kept up with her for too much longer though, but I liked her a lot.

Old 03-12-2009, 08:41 AM

good luck.. wanna do us all a favour.. since your becoming a mechanic.. change that autotragic to a manual . good luck there travis man. hope you become a good prostit.... errr mechanic. hahaha

Old 03-12-2009, 09:51 AM

Good luck! My cousin went to a branch of UTI in Florida for Marine Mechanics, and he loved it.

Old 03-12-2009, 01:29 PM

haha thx everybody, i bring up good times didnt i rich ^^, jamie guess what....i can mod my car in class and get extra credit lol and yes i prolly will have to ***** myself out to pay for rent ;D. But the reason why i said i dont know if i can bring my comp is because i dont want it to get stolen my "roommate" or atleast my mom thinks that will happen. My friend went to yti and his roommates broke it his car stole his shyt, not only that they spiked his food with shrooms so yea haha

Old 03-12-2009, 03:13 PM

Originally Posted by Tracker
haha thx everybody, i bring up good times didnt i rich ^^, jamie guess what....i can mod my car in class and get extra credit lol and yes i prolly will have to ***** myself out to pay for rent ;D. But the reason why i said i dont know if i can bring my comp is because i dont want it to get stolen my "roommate" or atleast my mom thinks that will happen. My friend went to yti and his roommates broke it his car stole his shyt, not only that they spiked his food with shrooms so yea haha
then turn that bitch into a standard. and you'll be fine trust me. just make sure you get a lock for your room and a safe for your keys so noone steals **** from your car.

Old 03-12-2009, 03:55 PM

Good Luck in School.

Old 03-12-2009, 05:32 PM

thx all

Old 03-12-2009, 07:26 PM
VB

I wish you luck, and for once I echo Jaimie's advice: drop a 5 speed in your 3...if only to get ROLO over there off your back.

Old 03-12-2009, 08:30 PM

rolo?

Quick Reply: Goin away