Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. ALMOST anything goes.

Do You Honk When You See a 3?

Search this Thread

Old 01-22-2008, 06:02 PM
Default Do You Honk When You See a 3?

I live in Chicago and I see a lot of 3's on the way to and from work. Every time I see one I honk at it. However, people just look at me like I'm crazy. Do you guys honk when you see other 3's in your town? Lets get this started.

Old 01-22-2008, 06:35 PM
Default RE: Do You Honk When You See a 3?

yes yes i do hahaha.

Old 01-22-2008, 06:51 PM
Super Moderator

I've all but given up on that. As you said, thoseof us that appreciate what we have in these cars are few and far between.Too many owners, these are just their daily grocery getters.
I was @ Home Depot a few months back. A Rally White '05 parked two spaces down w/nothing in between us just as e were getting out of mine. The driver got out and I told him he shoulda' parked right next to mine... nearly twins!! (His was stock, no mods.)
He looked at me, shot usthe courteous smile but I couldtell that he thought I was nuts.I was excited to seemy cars twin, a rarity around here.He didn't get it at all. and there are very few white hb's around here too... like mine is usually the only one I ever see.

Old 01-22-2008, 08:23 PM
Lev

I don't honk because the horn sounds horrible, but i recently changed it and now i don't feel embarassed when i honk. I do remember when i first got the car back in march of 05, when these puppies were barely known, I had a guy pull up next to me with the same car. It was a 4dr gray 3s with the sport package. This was down in florida and we both had our windows down. He tells me nice car and i complimented him on his beauty as well, and then he sped off. I feel if i honk my horn then the people around me will think i'm honking at them, so that's why i don't honk.

Old 01-22-2008, 09:12 PM

i try n race em

Old 01-22-2008, 10:47 PM

I wave, if they wave back it is cool [8D]

Old 02-01-2008, 02:18 AM

I wouldn't honk my girly stock horn if I was about to hit a freakin BUM! He'd probably laugh his guts out moments before I plowed his guts out.

Old 02-01-2008, 07:32 AM

I wouldn't honk neither because there's too much of 3s on the road, In Montreal it's like every corner has a 3 parked or rolling

Old 02-01-2008, 07:36 AM

ORIGINAL: virgin1

I've all but given up on that. As you said, thoseof us that appreciate what we have in these cars are few and far between.Too many owners, these are just their daily grocery getters.
I was @ Home Depot a few months back. A Rally White '05 parked two spaces down w/nothing in between us just as e were getting out of mine. The driver got out and I told him he shoulda' parked right next to mine... nearly twins!! (His was stock, no mods.)
He looked at me, shot usthe courteous smile but I couldtell that he thought I was nuts.I was excited to seemy cars twin, a rarity around here.He didn't get it at all. and there are very few white hb's around here too... like mine is usually the only one I ever see.

The janitor at my school has a 3 like mine like Twins but he has different wheel cover and he has a sunroof too , but I still like my 3!!!! I'll post a pic I parked just infront of his 3.

Old 02-02-2008, 06:55 AM

its true they are everywhere in canada. as i said before. 15 in my street alone. one the EXACT SAME. cept his is an automatic. mine is a manual!

Quick Reply: Do You Honk When You See a 3?