Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. ALMOST anything goes.

The Claw

Search this Thread

Old 12-25-2008, 04:34 AM
Super Moderator
Default RE: The Claw

Need I remind you guys again that I am not originallyfrom Texas, nor is any of my family?

And things like you are describing only happen in central, Pa. (redneck territory) where there"s nothing to do "cept shoot off their guns, drink beer and copulate, not on the eastern side of the state.

Old 12-25-2008, 03:59 PM

ORIGINAL: virgin1

Need I remind you guys again that I am not originallyfrom Texas, nor is any of my family?

And things like you are describing only happen in central, Pa. (redneck territory) where there"s nothing to do "cept shoot off their guns, drink beer and copulate, not on the eastern side of the state.
and need i remind you that im not from alberta.. or realize that its 30 hours away. and might i remind you that as you did with me.. im just ****ing with you bud. i know your not origionally from texas so therefore is why i am just kidding

Old 01-07-2009, 09:23 PM
VB

ORIGINAL: jaimie08mazda3

ORIGINAL: VB

ORIGINAL: virgin1

Yeaaahhhh. That was my long, lost brother-in-law. Yeaaahhh, that"s it! My brother-in-law.....
With the reputation Texas had, your brother-in-law could also be your brother...[8D]
or his sister could be his mother LOLLL
Just like that movie Chinatown. [8D]

Old 01-08-2009, 10:49 AM

hahahaha yeea.