Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. ALMOST anything goes.

BrideZillas

Old 10-02-2012, 06:50 PM
Banned
Angry BrideZillas

I used to like DJ'ing weddings, not so much anymore. A few weeks ago i DJ'd a wedding. I normally take pictures to show that I set up on time and how i set up. I also take pictures during the night to show people having a good time so they can't complain. The next day I take almost 2 hours to crop, resize and adjust the pictures. Then i send them to the bride and groom thru personal e-mail to them. This is a lot of extra work. Last wedding i wrote to her: "I put a few pics from your wedding on my photobucket account and if you want me to delete them, let me know". I sent her the link. I never post anything provocative. Well this Bridezilla phoned the DJ company and complained?! She threatened with a lawsuit?! I have since removed them. All she had to do was return my e-mail and ask for them to be removed.

This is the e-mail i sent her (without link) on the day i posted them: I have a photobucket account and put a few pics from your wedding in there, page 3 at end and page 4 at top: Link If there is anything you don't like let me know and i'll remove it. Lots pics from weddings and my equipment.

I actually sent her the e-mail the same time i loaded up the pics.

What a BrideZilla!

I guess permission before posting is needed. Although I am doing the Wedding. I can take/post any pictures i want for free!

Attached Thumbnails BrideZillas-bridezilla.jpg   BrideZillas-bridezilla2.jpg   BrideZillas-bridezilla3.jpg  

Last edited by UseYourNoggin; 10-03-2012 at 02:59 PM.
Old 10-02-2012, 11:28 PM

Love the last pic ROFLOL

Search this Thread