Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. ALMOST anything goes.

AHAHAHHAHA

Search this Thread

Old 09-07-2005, 07:09 PM
Default AHAHAHHAHA

so heres an interesting one....and no disrespect to mazda owners, but i need your honest input.

this guy i know thinks his gf's 93 Mx6 (basically stock except for the usual ricer exhaust and short ram intake) thinks that it can beat my 01 Pontiac GTP. now i know that an MX6 is about 155 HP, and it is the 2.5 Manual, but i dont think theres anyway whatsoever that it can beat, or even hang with my 240hp, 280 ftlb Grand Prix. Input??

Old 09-08-2005, 04:50 AM
Default RE: AHAHAHHAHA

You need input for what? That your car has a 100 more HP then competion and you need Uh.... reasurance that you will win. Go talk to mama for that insecurity. By the time this Mx6 is just getting broken in your potty wreak will be in the junk yard sitting in a pile of rust. You want some competion against your POS with similar HP then race an Rx8. Will kick your @ss without even breaking a sweat.

Old 09-08-2005, 03:05 PM
Administrator

haha...i know nj, and he isnt trying to start trouble at all...

honestly steve, if her car is a stick, she may get you off the line, if she has a perfect launch, and you spin the tires, but other than that, you should walk her.

Old 09-08-2005, 07:15 PM

you tell him, baby!

Old 09-08-2005, 11:36 PM

I know he was't starting anything. Was just funnin' with him. Had me laughing last night as I read it.[sm=icon_stickpoke.gif]

Old 09-11-2005, 02:06 PM

yea im not tryin to start problems lol...i just wanted serious input on this. if you had to hear the trash talking as much as i do, you would make rediculous threads wasting time too...

Old 09-12-2005, 04:30 AM

I hear you nj. I really got a kick out of reading your post and was trying to post something that you would laugh at as well when you read. I did see that you were a moderater at camero site and thought that you would see the humor. Did not mean to cause any offense.[sm=devilangel.gif]

Old 09-12-2005, 12:34 PM
Administrator

i have a fun MX6 story...last year i was at the track running my slow nonner, and this kid behind me had an MX6, and he gfot to talking to my buddy and i. he was telling me how he swapped in a motor out of a probe GT, and how his car was "fast as hell". his car was SO beat up, it was amazing that it passed tech. it was missing at least two wheel studs at each wheel, no im not kidding. it was a stock automatic car, and they put a manual tranny in, but they didnt put anything trim around the shifter, so there was just a hole cut in the floor. it so so ghetto, i dont know how he passed tech inspection. anyways, he went on and on about how fast his car was with his v6 5 speed...my car that i had that night is slow, and i beat him..then my buddy, who has a 4 cylinder sebring (on the bottle) beat him...he then told us that he would have won if he had his hood open..yeah, you heard me right, his HOOS open, so the second that he ran my buddy, he actually opened his hood, trusting the emergency latch to hold is shut...he went out, and on that run, missed a gear, over revved it, and screwed something up internally...he actually made another pass with it backfiring and such, and after that, it wouldnt start..i think that it jumped time...but it was funny...

Old 09-15-2005, 04:32 AM

Now thats a funny story right there now!!!

Old 09-17-2005, 08:41 PM

ORIGINAL: babyhuey

I hear you nj. I really got a kick out of reading your post and was trying to post something that you would laugh at as well when you read. I did see that you were a moderater at camero site and thought that you would see the humor. Did not mean to cause any offense.[sm=devilangel.gif]

i agree [8D]