New Member Area New to MF? Stop in tell us about you.

Waz up!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-03-2009, 11:52 AM
Default Waz up!!

Hey everyone, new to this site. Just wanted to check out some new forums. I've been on CMZC and figured I would see what else is out there. I drive an 08' Mazda3 and I have a decade of knowledge with Mazda parts. So I can help with any questions.

Old 03-04-2009, 08:42 AM
Super Moderator

Ooooo! A Parts Man, huh?
I was a Parts Guy through most of the '80's. BMW/Volvo/British, AMC/Jeep/Renault, Honda, and general independent for a short time too.
Welcome to the site. If ya' gotz pictures, post 'em!! We have several picture threads going, or just post a couple in here.

Do you know anyone that has swapped out the older 3 series window switches for the later 6 series? (Auto up and down.) I've been thinking about trying that but don't know if I could make it work. They would have to fit (screw into) in the panel for the 3 series however. I'm quite sure the 6 has a completely different panel.

Old 03-06-2009, 09:36 AM

I haven't heard of anyone doing this. From what it looks like the old 3 has a 2 piece switch( mirror and window). The 08' 6 has everything all together. I don't think it will work without some more mods.

Last edited by virgin1; 03-06-2009 at 04:17 PM.
Old 03-06-2009, 04:16 PM
Super Moderator

Ah.... Sorry "E," but that Sig has to go. Commercial ads w/o being a forum sponsor are against rules on all forums I know and Mod for.
Can't advertise (link to a business) w/o becoming a sponsor/AV/AVM first.