New Member Area New to MF? Stop in tell us about you.

Refugee from the MX5OC UK

Search this Thread

Old 12-26-2008, 07:00 PM
Default Refugee from the MX5OC UK

Hi, Just joined.Wehave read and contributed to the OC UK forumover the last three years.Unfortunately,I'm over 60 and even though my wife says that I am going through a second adolescence, I am unable to understand the new and seemingly incomprehensible forum format that the UK Club now uses. All that really useful information and chat is sadly no more and we have been looking around.Impressed,your site really looks good so far. We have had an NB from new with an MP62 together with PureDrive suspension running on RS2s.We both look forward to reading your views in times to come. Thanks.

Old 12-26-2008, 09:00 PM
VB
Default RE: Refugee from the MX5OC UK

Always good to see more Miata fans, especially of the NB generation. Welcome, stay a while.

Old 12-27-2008, 06:33 AM
Super Moderator
Default RE: Refugee from the MX5OC UK

I wouldn"t worry about age here, Jay. We have all ages. I myself am nearing 52 and drive a mildly modded Mazda3 HB. I"d do much more if I could afford it (and my wife understood) both financially and from a time stand point. Welcome to the club!!
We are a small, but pretty tight group. Always looking for "mature" (attitude, not age) new members with good insight and advice.
I believe we also have picked up a number of members from the UK recently. I"ve been seeing members from London, Ireland and even Scotland, as well as some Icelanders. Since most of us here are from North America (Canada and the States)thesemembers are fewer and further between, but none-the-less here. And we are all gear heads in one way or another.

So again I say, WELCOME to MazdaForum, Jay!!