New Member Area New to MF? Stop in tell us about you.

New Member to the forums and proud owner of my 3 consecutive Mazda

Search this Thread

Old 12-03-2017, 09:55 AM
Default New Member to the forums and proud owner of my 3 consecutive Mazda

Just recently turned in my 2014 Mazda 3 GT hatchback and leased a new AWD blue 2018 CX 5 Sport.
I never thought I would join the SUV owners. Mainly because I love driving and therefore I like smaller cars that are low to the ground so I can drive (sometimes) like a complete maniac! However; I am totally baffled and pleased by how the CX 5 drives. Not as sporty as my old 3, but damn near as good. Ended up wit the CX 5 because I couldn’t find a better deal anywhere! Not even on cars that were 10 grand cheaper (not even on a 3!). I’ve had the car for two weeks and I am really happy with it.

Since my car is the bare bone basic trim (compared to my fully loaded 3), I would be happy and great full to see what you guys suggest to add to my car. Just please know that I am planning to return this car after 3 years, so no cosmetics, permanent, engine or exhaust mods.

Ive been looking to add remote start (one that I can remove from the car and add it to my next Mazda (hopefully mx5 )), a cargo cover (which they cheaped out on me ) and rear license plate bracket (I’m not getting paid to advertise for the dealer nor I like the way they look).

Anyway, thanks for reading my post. I will post pictures of my car soon So happy!