New Member Area New to MF? Stop in tell us about you.

new to mazda

Search this Thread

Old 08-26-2009, 01:47 PM
Default new to mazda

hey whats up everybody im new to owning a mazda i have a 2010 mazda3 5 door hatch

i have been looking around and i see that many people talk bad about the new design, and i will agree that the front end is not very appealing, but i love the car overall
i am thinking about upgrades and all that, but not sure if any are available yet for the new model??

Old 08-27-2009, 02:08 AM
Default Hi

Hi my name is Steve, I am looking at purchasing the 2010 Mazda 3 Sport or Grand Touring (GT) in Celestial Blue w/o the moonroof and XM Satelite option. Which car did you purchase, the Sport or GT? Did you recall if there was a difference in the suspension package on either of these two models? I know there is between the MazdaSpeed3 and the Mazda 3 hatchback. Overall, I think its beautifully designed car that is better than all the current year model cars of this category.

Old 08-29-2009, 10:07 PM

I agree with Steve and when you factor in all the features this car offers it's value becomes unbeatable. I have a 2G 6, and at first I didn't like the front clip on this car either, but after purchasing it has really grown on me, and I now think it's one of the best designed sedans on the road. I am sure you will feel the same way especially after all the other great qualities start shining through. I don't think the 2010 Mazda 3 is a bad looking design. If I didn't need the extra room, it is probably the car I would have bought.