New Member Area New to MF? Stop in tell us about you.

In Love w/ my new MS3

Search this Thread

Old 03-05-2008, 10:24 AM
Default In Love w/ my new MS3

So...Tuesday of last week a dealer called me and said they had EXACTLY what I was looking for. An "07" Black Mazda Speed3 GT with low mileage. I get there and took the car for a spin. I almost wrecked it because I foregot about the turbo lag and it took me by suprise. We get back to the dealership and start the process. They wanted $21,985 for the car. I told them I would give them $17,000 and my trade (which was only worth $500...i drive cars into the ground). She said "no way" and so I left. She called me three days later and said, "if you come get it today then we'll give it to you for $17,500 and your trade". DONE...I came home with the car that night. Just goes to show youthat you can get good deals on sweet rides. Looking forward to spending time with this community. Exit...[]

Old 03-05-2008, 05:34 PM
Default RE: In Love w/ my new MS3

WOW thats an awesome deal bro! how much mileage did the girl have?

Old 03-05-2008, 06:20 PM

You sitting down? 15k Miles. That's it!
Unfortunately I'm sorry to report that since the last post I starting having some turbo problems. The car just isn't responding the way should. I post something about it in the Tech Forum. Please go there and read it if you know anything about turbo engines or you're a mechanic. It's titled "turbo problems "or something close to that. I need some help. If there is something wrong it would still be covered under warranty, but I don't want mechanics taking her apart if they don't have to. Regardless...i still got a smokin deal.I just hope the dealership gives me a loaner car if mine needs to go in...

Old 03-19-2008, 07:48 PM
Super Moderator

I think you missed SPeeDy's REAL question....

"how much mileage did the girl have?"

Old 03-20-2008, 11:30 AM

sad to say....she'd been around the block a couple times. Ouch....good thing she drives a Honda huh?

Old 03-20-2008, 01:21 PM

lol u should stay from grls AND cars with high mileage .. but as far as the car goes, thats pretty good. also i HIGHLY recommend taking the car to the dealership.. so wat if they ahve to take it apart? itll save u a whole ****load of problems later on. mayb the guy hoo owned the car before u beat on it intensely.. more than usual..

Old 03-20-2008, 03:04 PM
Super Moderator

ORIGINAL: SPeeDy3
lol u should stay from girls AND cars with high mileage

Oh, I don't know about that one. Many girls (women)nthat have been around theblock a few times know HOW it's done. Young girls oftenlook pretty, but can dissappoint where it counts. Don't knock experience, my friend.

Old 03-21-2008, 09:10 AM

Virigin....very good point!Some times it's better to be taught than teach. However your name would imply that you have no experience in the subject.....hmmmmm.

Old 03-21-2008, 05:49 PM

LMAO!!! BURN!!!!!!

Old 03-22-2008, 06:58 AM
Super Moderator

ORIGINAL: Darth Mazda

Virigin....very good point!Some times it's better to be taught than teach. However your name would imply that you have no experience in the subject.....hmmmmm.

[8D][sm=boohoo.gif][sm=icon_beat.gif][sm=loser.gif] [sm=redx.gif][sm=signs006.gif][sm=vader.gif] [sm=smiley35.gif]

Virgin1 is the name given to my car.Well, actually she toldme that was her name.
So named because she's white andis my first brand new car. And as Jaimie once pointed out, she's no longer a Virgin.
I'm quite sure I was getting laid long before you were even thought of.
Besides,you misspelled v-i-r-g-i-n. [sm=badbadbad.gif](<<< the Spell Check moderator.) [sm=lol.gif]

And SPeeDy, I'll deal w/you... LATER!!! [sm=lol.gif][sm=lol.gif][sm=lol.gif] [sm=kissykissy.gif]

[sm=owned.gif]

OK guys.... all in good fun.

Quick Reply: In Love w/ my new MS3