New Member Area New to MF? Stop in tell us about you.

Hi from PDX

Search this Thread

Old 01-31-2018, 03:28 PM
Smile Hi from PDX

Brought home a brand new '17 CX-5 GS last week! I've had my heart set on one for a few years, even more so after the improvements in 2017. Love the Deep Crystal Blue over black leather, how it drives, all the nice features, and the fit and finish. Traded in my old Audi wagon and couldn't be happier. Guess we're a Mazda family; my dh drives a Mazda 3. Anyway, I joined here just to get advice, ideas, and feedback on possible issues. I enjoyed the owners forum back when I owned a Ridgeline- nice to find this Mazda forum.

Old 02-01-2018, 06:48 AM

Welcome! We own a '17 CX-5 GT and '17 3i sport as well... ZOOM ZOOM! Forums in general are a great place to share and gather information, some good, some bad, just have to weed through the BS sometimes.

Old 02-01-2018, 11:56 AM

Originally Posted by IndigoZoom
Brought home a brand new '17 CX-5 GS last week! I've had my heart set on one for a few years, even more so after the improvements in 2017. Love the Deep Crystal Blue over black leather, how it drives, all the nice features, and the fit and finish. Traded in my old Audi wagon and couldn't be happier. Guess we're a Mazda family; my dh drives a Mazda 3. Anyway, I joined here just to get advice, ideas, and feedback on possible issues. I enjoyed the owners forum back when I owned a Ridgeline- nice to find this Mazda forum.
Cool congrats. We traded in a VW Tiguan for the CX-5. Really impressed how well the CX-5 drives. My wife drives the CX-5 and my daily driver is a VW Golf TSI and the handling of both cars is really comparable.