New Member Area New to MF? Stop in tell us about you.

Hi Everyone - Starting Off With a Discount Code!

Search this Thread

Old 01-22-2013, 08:58 AM
Default Hi Everyone - Starting Off With a Discount Code!

Discount Code for Service Manuals

Hey all, first off my name is Galen and it is great to be a new member of the community! Everyone here seems great! I thought I would start my first topic off with something I found on Facebook for those (like myself) who are DIYers. There is a good hunk of service manuals for sale at Carboagez.com and on their Facebook they posted a code the other day with a storewide discount coupon. My post here is to let you all know the coupon code they posted incase you wish to use it.

The code is: RMN2013

(Again, the site to redeem the code is Carboagez.com)

I believe the Facebook page said it was for either 5% or 10% off storewide, the code is good for a few months according to their post.

I hope this helps out someone, I know there are those digital manual prints online, but for those who enjoy a shop copy of the service manuals in their garage (I like Factory OEM copies) then this will help out!

P.S. If this coupon helped you or someone you know please reply here so I know! If these kind of things help out I will strive to keep the community updated on things of this manner!

Old 01-22-2013, 09:46 AM
Banned

That's great info.
Click on: Carboagez Product Search , select Mazda from drop down arrow on first line, on 2nd line "Keyword" Input your vehicle type-----ie: Mazda 6 OR the year of your vehicle.
This will narrow down results, otherwise there are 20 pages of Mazdas starting in 1970.
Share us some of your DiY Secrets.