New Member Area New to MF? Stop in tell us about you.

Hello All :)

Search this Thread

Old 12-24-2008, 06:27 PM
Default Hello All :)

New to the forum. And Just saying Hi.
So Hello

Old 12-25-2008, 05:16 AM
Super Moderator
Default RE: Hello All :)

Hey Luke!!Welcome to the site.It"s always nice to have another rotary expert on-board.
We are a small but very tight community here. (Personally, I like it that way.) I"m sorry to say that there isn"t a ton of rotary activity on this site, but I hope you"ll hang around/check in from time-to-time just the same. Good answers and knowledgeable members are always welcome.
I see from your profile that you are a robotics engineer by trade.Care to expound on that?

Beautiful looking 3rd gen too. Gotta" LooVVEEEE the white ones.So clean looking. Red is nice too, but so overdone. Post some more pictures of her when you get a chance.
Is she still twin-turboed, or did you convert?

BTW: One of our members here Siber Express, an Mz3 owner, lives not very far from Deal"s Gap (Tail of the Dragon) and runs it and, talks about it all the time. You might want to hook up with him on your RR deal. He is also a Moderator here as well as the f150online club. He is very friendly and a good guy to get to know.

Old 12-25-2008, 07:43 AM

Welcome to our little world from below the Dragon.

Old 12-25-2008, 08:06 AM
Super Moderator

^^^ And there he is!! ^^^

Old 12-25-2008, 12:22 PM

Yeah, sure
I work at Anheuser Busch on different automated processes. We have different robots for some different jobs.
We have Kuka robots for carton loading on a few different lines. We have Fanuc Robots for tray loading. And we have
a bunch of AGV robots that do work of fork trucks. Mainly I work on them with programming issues and fixing them when something goes
wrong. Seems to be a ongoing learning experience some days . I also work on PLC programming which runs the packaging process.
But I work on two lines. We have 7 lines. So I don't want to sound like I do it all. We have many good knowledgeable people there that are good
at what they do

Its a good fun job though. I enjoy it.

Old 12-25-2008, 12:24 PM

ORIGINAL: Siber Express

Welcome to our little world from below the Dragon.
Hello Thanks for the welcome. Must be nice living that close to the dragon. Nice Mz3 there also.
I almost bought a MS3. And sometimes wish I still would have

Old 12-25-2008, 12:34 PM

ORIGINAL: virgin1
Beautiful looking 3rd gen too. Gotta" LooVVEEEE the white ones.So clean looking. Red is nice too, but so overdone. Post some more pictures of her when you get a chance.
Is she still twin-turboed, or did you convert?
Thank You, I found her inWashington DC area. She is a 94' still bone stock other than the wheels and cat back which came with her when purchased.
I have not made a decision yet onto go single or not [sm=headbang.gif]. I'm a track guy, so this winter I'll be working on suspension set ups.

Old 12-25-2008, 05:38 PM

welcome. good to see another rotor head.

Old 12-25-2008, 10:07 PM

ORIGINAL: wsoape281

welcome. good to see another rotor head.
Thank You [sm=hiya.gif]

Old 12-28-2008, 10:58 PM

Hello im new hereand own a 1989 323 se 1.6 sohc. Its nothin now, verry slow but i plan on changing that. Im here to expand my knowledge on my car aswell as others in the mazda world.

Quick Reply: Hello All :)