2010 CX-9 GT Water Leak - Mazda Forum - Mazda Enthusiast Forums

New Member Area New to MF? Stop in tell us about you.

Old 06-14-2018, 10:25 PM

Default 2010 CX-9 GT Water Leak

Hello Mazda Enthusiasts, I need your help! This is a second time in last two weeks that my vehicle floor is wet after a rain. First time around I had to remove liner and dry out padding under carpet with dry vac and fans. I check online issues with sunroof drains so I cleaned both drains and I also clean AC drain. Well second time again wet floors after a rain! Can anyone help and let me know if Sunroof on CX-9 does have rear sunroof drains and how can I access them? Where does the tubs exit so I can access from the bottom? Also what else can cause wet floor, any help greatly appreciate it! I do not have mechanical book on mazda cx-9, I assume that information is there. Any photos, description or video. Thank you again!
Old 06-16-2018, 07:01 AM
Super Moderator

Are you sure there are only two drain hoses? I have a feeling there is 4 drain hoses going down from each corner of the roof.

You may need to remove the carpet again, park it in the same position, sit inside the vehicle & get someone to hose the vehicle down to simulate rainfall.