Mazda6 This powerful new sedan offers a sporty feel and stout engine, all without compromising the ability to seat 5.

pulled over by a trooper......

Search this Thread

Old 10-13-2005, 07:08 PM
Default pulled over by a trooper......

was on my way to work earlier today and noticed that the left lane had no traffic at all so i took that. btw, this is on the highway I-79. I noticed a 2003 cadillac move out of my way, it was red. When i passed it, the car moved back behind me and red-lighted me down. it was a shame i was doing 80 in a 55mph zone, but the ride was soo smooth i couldnt pass up the opportunity. this state trooper was using his home-owned 2003 cadillac, that was funny. but the ticket was a hefty price and my insurance isnt gonna look too pretty anymore.

Old 10-13-2005, 11:30 PM
Default RE: pulled over by a trooper......

I am sorry to hear of your legal woes my friend. About two years ago, I was stopped on the Capitol Beltway by a Fairfax County Police officer. I was travelig 85 mph in a 55 mph zone. They don't even issue you a ticket for that one, it's called reckless driving and earned me a summos to appear in court. The result was a 60-day suspended liscense and my insurance aint so cheap any more. The moral of the story is this: DRIVE THE SPEED LIMIT. Maybe 5 miles over the limit (which is what I normaly do) wont hurt. But from 10 miles over the limit or more and you can get you a ticket. If I had been going 90 mph or more, I could have been arrested. This is why I don't really care about what car can smoke whatever. There is no need to drive that fast on the highway and I will admit that I got what I deserved. Who knows, that cop may have even saved my life.

Old 10-14-2005, 04:58 PM
Default RE: pulled over by a trooper......

you pose a very good point. I just made driving that fast on the highway a terrible habit cause people ride my *** alot so i like to stay in front of them. I'm going to court to fight the points but pay the fine. The troopers never radar'ed me, they just rolled behing me and last time i checked... that is not a legit way for a police officer to tag your speed.