Mazda6 This powerful new sedan offers a sporty feel and stout engine, all without compromising the ability to seat 5.

I'm new!

Search this Thread

Old 03-05-2006, 11:49 PM
Default I'm new!

I just wanted to say hey to everyone! I've been checingd out the forum for awhile and you guys are awesome and have answers to everything! I bought my brand new '06 about two and half months ago with only 15 miles on her...she's got just over 1600 now. She's the new bright island blue 5-door and I have yet to see another on the road. It's definately a step up from my '94 mustang (my first car when I turned 16 in '98)! I haven't had any problems with it yet except for white overspray that left little dots all over it and a scuffed rim (both of which the dealership took care of since it was there when i bought the car). All in all, I love my car more than anything!! I'll get a picture up soon...the ones i have are too big to post...

Old 03-06-2006, 10:23 AM
Default RE: I'm new!

glad to have you as part of our community! you can use your large pictures through this website. it modifies them but still makes them look good! just save them from the website once this process is finished. Enjoy!

http://www.tinypic.com/

Old 03-08-2006, 05:02 AM

tinypics is good for one pic only ... the next pic you will post will delete the previous therefore landing the original with a red x in-a-box

try www.photobucket.com where you can host hundreds without deleting your previous pics

Old 03-08-2006, 05:59 AM

I love tinypic! And for resizing...I use Irfanview.

But anyway, Island_6...welcome! I just saw your exact car...doubt it was you...but I saw one pulling out of the Mazda dealership near me on my way to work. He was next to me for awhile, I gave him a thumbs up. It's a gorgeous color! I'm jealous of the new headlights they're using now. Even though I can order them...but that takes uh...$$. Haha.

Old 03-08-2006, 07:20 PM

Here is a picture of my baby!

Name:  Car.jpg
Views: 90
Size:  63.2 KB

Old 03-09-2006, 01:40 AM

I love the color! sweet! And your right, i dont think ive seen one out there yet that color. Its a beauty!

Old 03-09-2006, 01:48 AM

i do agree, that color is pretty damn good looking!

Old 03-09-2006, 04:42 AM

unique indeed

what did you use to post the pic ?

photobucket , forgot to say , resizes them automatically

Is it only me that has that problem with Tinypic , Alyssa , or you never checked your previous posted pics to see if they are still there or deleted ???

Old 03-09-2006, 10:47 AM

I do believe that tinypic does delete the saved pictures after a while on their website. as soon as i upload my picture onto their site, i save the new picture created from it to my computer. then i just upload the (.gif or .jpg) file through the MF website or whatever I am using and not have to worry about it not being there a month down the road. The file size is dramatically reduced and saves alot of space.

[sm=hail.gif] Hail TinyPic.... and hail mazda!

Old 03-09-2006, 02:55 PM

In my case they didn't last the same day ! I had loaded a ton that day and only one was viewable : the last one [:@]

try it to see what I mean ... but if you save it on your PC in downsized mode , then no worries