Mazda6 This powerful new sedan offers a sporty feel and stout engine, all without compromising the ability to seat 5.

Bluetooth Audio and Aux port not working.. I want my music! :)

Search this Thread

Old 06-26-2013, 02:04 AM
Unhappy Bluetooth Audio and Aux port not working.. I want my music! :)

OK SO i have no idea if the issues are even related. I bought the Mazda 6 in February and both haven't worked.

The Bluetooth Media issue....
The bluetooth for my phone calls works fine, my phone is paired and everything works on that end, but when I go to play my music through the BT option, I can barely get anything coming through. If i turn the cars volume all the way up to 52...i can just barely make out the song. It is almost as if my phone is playing the music on its lowest volume level but I assure you that is not the case because i have the volume of the phone all the way up as well. It bothers me because it barely comes through at all, but it still does. It sounds like something somewhere needs to be turned up but I have no idea.

The Aux Port jack in the center console also doesn't seem to want to work either. I have tried multiple devices and i cannot get any to come through the speakers. I am not sure if this is somehow related to my original issue or not. But either way, I cannot listen to any music externally and this is a real bummer. Anybody with advice or needs me to clarify something to get advice please let me know. I will be eternally grateful!