Mazda6 This powerful new sedan offers a sporty feel and stout engine, all without compromising the ability to seat 5.

2006 Mazda Grand Touring 6 Vibration Issue

Search this Thread

Old 03-03-2007, 03:45 PM
Default 2006 Mazda Grand Touring 6 Vibration Issue

Has anyone had a problem with a tire hop/wobble/bump on their Mazda. Love the styling and the performance my wife and I bought this car new a few months ago at the dealer based on what we had read and after 3 weeks noticed a vibration problem. It this point I'm really upset with Mazda we have a wheel or supention issue that mazda acknowleges in the wheel package offered with the car 18" rims with Perilli P Zero tires nice looking Package. The problem comes at driving speed with a type of bump / hop/ wobble/ skip not a vibration like an out of balance wheel. Mazda has said it's the tire issu I contacted Perilli and corrected that with them replaced all the tires. The problem is still there. Just for my own satifaction I've driven 5 or 6 other 2006- 2007 Mazda 6's from other dealers with the same wheel package and some with the 17" wheel package and still felt the same problem. I'd like to know if anyone else out there is having a similar problems. Mazda is aware of this but not willing to step up to the plate or acknowledge it to the conumer with the attitude of if we don't do anything it will go away. I've been driving preformance tires and cars my whole life and never had this type of problems with tires or wheels. Could this be a deffect in enginering on this car. At this point in time Mazda has no work around or answer on how to solve the problem. I'm to the point of the car has been in now 4 or 5 times for this and to no avail has been corrected. I'm about at the end of my rope and I know I can't be the only one in the country with this problem. I felt it in 5 or 6 other cars that I test drove after noticing it in mine. Mazda needs to address it or I will start a lemon law action suit. Can anyone help me with this ( is there a work aroundor solution). I love the car and don't want to file a suit. Has anyone had the same experience in their car. I know at least three other people who have had the same problem and are living this hell too!

Thanks Fustrated [/align]

Old 03-04-2007, 01:03 PM
Default RE: 2006 Mazda Grand Touring 6 Vibration Issue

Over 50,000 miles on my wife's Mazda6 and it's smooth as silk (17" wheel/tire)

Old 03-05-2007, 12:30 AM
Default RE: 2006 Mazda Grand Touring 6 Vibration Issue

I live in Canada and have a 2006 V6 with 225/45 P Zero M+S on the stock 17" alloy rims and Iam happy with them. Are yours M+S ? If not, and if Pirelli is willing, you might want to switch. Good Luck.