Mazda3 Offered in both a sedan and wagon, this sporty model offers a great car for the family, as well a fun track car.

Weekend accomplishments

Search this Thread

Old 02-12-2008, 12:08 PM
Default RE: Weekend accomplishments

ORIGINAL: virgin1

Ohhhh. So that's how it is, huh? You thought this was gonna be easy, huh? You thought this was gonna be cheap?
I've been slowly working on mine for nearly 4 yrs now.I know many that have much more done thanIhave. I know others that have bought and sold several sets of aftermarket wheels, at a loss of course and still manage to buy another set. How? I don't have a clue.Perhaps they're dealing drugs, for all I know. I am on my third set of tires (2 sets by necessity) and my first set of AM wheels that I shopped for and searched for for over 2 yrs!!
I don't know how these other guys do it either.

j/k

'Bet you don't know that I sold a 35 yr old Gibson Les Paul Custom to get my Vibrant exhaust. (<<< That's true.)

youre right ... it takes a long time to find and afford the 'right' parts for the car.. the other dudes probably are selling drugs. haha.

im sorry to hear you sold your guitar for an exhaust system. i would have held onto that les paul if i were you.

Old 02-12-2008, 01:04 PM

i'm trying to sell my old stock bumper off my f150 to buy intake for the wife's ride~.. ..

chris

Old 02-12-2008, 02:08 PM
Super Moderator

ORIGINAL: Lupae3s
youre right ... it takes a long time to find and afford the 'right' parts for the car.. the other dudes probably are selling drugs. haha.

im sorry to hear you sold your guitar for an exhaust system. i would have held onto that les paul if i were you.

Well, you're right. And it was a tough decision even though I had pondered it before. The Les was just sitting in the closet unplayed for quite a while, and was not my favorite. I had thought of selling it several times over the last 3-5 yrs, just to give someone else an opportunity to enjoy it for a whileas I did. I wasn't that sorry to see it go, but still do have pangs of regret once in a while.
I have a '92 LP Std that I like to play much better but in fact, and though I do collect Gibson's,am much more of a Strat man. Very flexible instruments, Strats, much more than the Paul ever was.
And the good news about that was that I doubled my money on it in the ten years I'd owned it, and got to play it (and do the repairs also) during that time too.

Old 02-12-2008, 09:28 PM

ORIGINAL: 2.0Mazda08

put some HID's for the fogs if you have the money ...thats what i would do. You can get a fujita F5 intake for like 180 brand new on ebay with shipping which is becomming very popular for the mazdas.
you took the words right out of my mouth haha.
i wouldnt have even bothered with the low beams. just save up the extra few bucks, and get HID's.
i got mine for $290, but they're getting so popular now, that the price is dropping. i think the same set that i got back in august (Prolumen), is down to $230 ish now.

Old 02-12-2008, 09:29 PM

oh, and i still have the best turn signals,Crstfr

Old 02-12-2008, 09:35 PM

i'd like to see a pic of your turn signals while they are on ....i think MY turn signals are the best....my front end is all white at night looks nice as hell no amber once so ever.

Old 02-12-2008, 10:04 PM

they are all LED's
and they are white at all times,and flash amber when i signal
they're pretty sweet, cuz they match my 6000k hid's almost perfectly.
oh, and in some pics, they end up look blue, like the last one.

Name:  adamspics756.jpg
Views: 17
Size:  91.2 KB

Name:  adamspics754.jpg
Views: 56
Size:  67.2 KB

Name:  adamspics803.jpg
Views: 56
Size:  71.7 KB

**sorry for the thread jack**

please continue on....

Old 02-12-2008, 10:06 PM

oh, and they flash white, then amber, white, then amber, etc etc when i signal.
and the amber is brighter, but more amber than stock.

Old 02-12-2008, 11:07 PM

dam, you win, yours are better BUT mine are better if we were comparing hologens since i did not want to deal with the rappid blinkers when i had LED's in i just switched to bright white corners. btw the last pic look SICK....back to the original thread...sorry

Old 02-13-2008, 09:54 AM

see why i hate forums.. now i have to go and pick up leds.... grrrr. lol

Quick Reply: Weekend accomplishments