Mazda3 Offered in both a sedan and wagon, this sporty model offers a great car for the family, as well a fun track car.

Those who own Speed3s

Search this Thread

Old 01-08-2008, 11:00 PM
Default Those who own Speed3s

I went to look at a speed3 and I found the one I want but I was told I have to pay sticker. After a while I was able to talk them down but very very little... almost to the point to where it was a waste of time trying. What kind of deals did yall get? I went to another dealer and they were willing to give me a little better deal but they were making up for it on my trade in.

Old 01-09-2008, 06:38 AM
Default RE: Those who own Speed3s

the one thing that i noticed about the speed3's (at least here in burlington), is that they just sit on the lot for months.
there has been a black one that they got back in may. and the last time i checked, it was still there.

Old 01-09-2008, 07:42 PM

The two dealers I went to both seem to sell them pretty quick. I've been looking at a Speed3 for a while and they have had different ones each time I've gone to take a closer look

Old 01-10-2008, 12:12 AM

I am picking mine up tomorrow. After a few weeks of looking I had several offers from different dealers (indiana). The best was invoice for a Sport. I saw the invoice and msrp and there is very little room to move so that's why they don't want to come down much.
I am getting a GT for $500 over sticker. Included are new 18" chrome wheels the dealership added and a Mazdaspeed CAI.
May not be the best deal, but I am happy with it and will post pics when I get it.

-Jerry

Old 01-10-2008, 10:31 AM

fyi, a mazdaspeed3 is only a few thousand more than a fully loaded mazda3gt with all the goodies.
and imo, the speed3 comes pretty well equipped.

Old 01-10-2008, 02:56 PM

ORIGINAL: Rocket

I went to look at a speed3 and I found the one I want but I was told I have to pay sticker. After a while I was able to talk them down but very very little... almost to the point to where it was a waste of time trying. What kind of deals did yall get? I went to another dealer and they were willing to give me a little better deal but they were making up for it on my trade in.
Got about $1,000 off of my MS3 GT here in the Bay Area. I dealt directly with the Fleet Manager to avoid the usual BS. She even gave me the wheel locks at no charge, although we all know nothings for free, but I'll take what I can get. Everyones experience may be different depending on where you live. Considering the Speed3's are a limited production and sell pretty well here in the Bay Area, I think I got a pretty good deal compaired to other cars in roughly the same catagory that I looked at. Also note that I came in with no trade and had my own financing already in place.

Old 01-10-2008, 04:27 PM

Rocket, you may want to use this service to get the best deal:

http://www.carbuyingtips.com/cardeals/mazda.htm