Mazda3 Offered in both a sedan and wagon, this sporty model offers a great car for the family, as well a fun track car.

Sorry to say but.......

Search this Thread

Old 02-28-2012, 07:33 PM
Default Sorry to say but.......

My 3 is no longer with us. It took the long ride into the sky today at 4:30pm. And from what I'm told it was in the air for a bit. Got into a 5 car accident after work today and my 3 ended up the worst of the five cars. A truck rear ended the honda beside me and the honda clipped the rear of my 3 sending me spinning and flipping airborne into a Chevy truck, then into on to my top sliding about 20 yrds.Sorry to say but.......-mms_picture_4.jpg

Old 02-28-2012, 07:35 PM
Default And I also have to say

I'm getting another one. Thank you Mazda for making a safe car.

Old 02-28-2012, 08:28 PM

Originally Posted by scorpion48
My 3 is no longer with us. It took the long ride into the sky today at 4:30pm. And from what I'm told it was in the air for a bit. Got into a 5 car accident after work today and my 3 ended up the worst of the five cars. A truck rear ended the honda beside me and the honda clipped the rear of my 3 sending me spinning and flipping airborne into a Chevy truck, then into on to my top sliding about 20 yrds.
Ouch; glad everyone is okay! What exactly are you looking at for your new ride?

Old 02-29-2012, 08:17 AM

My 3 is no longer with us. It took the long ride into the sky today at 4:30pm. And from what I'm told it was in the air for a bit. Got into a 5 car accident after work today and my 3 ended up the worst of the five cars. A truck rear ended the honda beside me and the honda clipped the rear of my 3 sending me spinning and flipping airborne into a Chevy truck, then into on to my top sliding about 20 yrds.Attachment 1223

WOW!!!! no serious injuries I hope... for you or anyone else involved. And hopefully there was no alcohol or cell phones as the cause...

Old 02-29-2012, 04:09 PM
Default as far as a replacement car......

I want another 3 if I can find a good one.
I was not injured but there was one takin by ambulance. And I wasn't drinking or using my cell but as for the guy that wrecked 5 vehicles counting his own I don't know.

Old 02-29-2012, 05:16 PM
Banned

Time to upgrade to a MazdaSpeed 3 !!!!!!!!
For some real Zoom Zoom.

Old 03-10-2012, 07:47 AM
Default gonna miss my Mazda

well the other guys insurance came through for me. Gave me 9900 for my totaled 3. Problem is my job is not very solid right now due to the fact we are in the housing industry and the city I live in is in the top 9 worst cities for recovery in the housing market. So needless to say now is not the time to be incurring a new car payment. Loved and miss my 3. thanks for all the great advise. Maybe when I find a new line of work I will get me another, well that is if I can find one(they aren't the easiest cars to find used and I'm not willing to buy new) Again thanks to everyone that helped me when I needed advice.

Old 03-10-2012, 08:34 AM

best of luck to you

Old 03-10-2012, 03:33 PM
Super Moderator

I just saw your other thread (which I'm going to combine with this one.) I must have been preoccupied with other things. So sorry.

I had no idea, Scorpion!!! That's TERRIBLE!!! I'm sorry for you.
But the important thing is that you are (and I assume the others too?) all right... certainly enough to post it here. And I'm glad you did too. Cars are replaced all the time, but people can't be.

Old 03-10-2012, 04:17 PM
Banned

well the other guys insurance came through for me. Gave me 9900 for my totaled 3. Problem is my job is not very solid right now due to the fact we are in the housing industry and the city I live in is in the top 9 worst cities for recovery in the housing market. So needless to say now is not the time to be incurring a new car payment. Loved and miss my 3. thanks for all the great advise. Maybe when I find a new line of work I will get me another, well that is if I can find one(they aren't the easiest cars to find used and I'm not willing to buy new) Again thanks to everyone that helped me when I needed advice.
Sounds like you have a good Noggin on your shoulders.
Good Luck

Quick Reply: Sorry to say but.......