Mazda3 Offered in both a sedan and wagon, this sporty model offers a great car for the family, as well a fun track car.

Signature Change

Search this Thread

Old 05-22-2008, 07:54 PM
Default Signature Change

Well with the paint problems on the 07, the dealership offered to trade me out of it.
So as As now the Purple car is no more, but the Copper Red Mica is an AWESOME Color

Name:  08Mazda3001.jpg
Views: 307
Size:  97.4 KB

So What you Think

Old 05-22-2008, 08:18 PM
Super Moderator
Default RE: Signature Change

Looks GREAT, Ken, but weneed some bigger/better pics. This is America, Pal, where biggerIS better. Hahaha!!
You need a sig pic.

Old 05-22-2008, 08:22 PM

I thought I put a Pic in the post, I know it is there now though.
I need to get a photo Editing program, and Free is a good price since I am a cheapskate LOL

Old 05-22-2008, 09:25 PM

It looks great!

But I still like the True Red better [8D]

Old 05-22-2008, 10:17 PM

looks real nice. Clay bar it, take off side moldings and the 2.3 badge, get it tinted and you'll be good for a while.

Old 05-23-2008, 02:21 AM

ORIGINAL: Siber Express

Well with the paint problems on the 07, the dealership offered to trade me out of it.
So as As now the Purple car is no more, but the Copper Red Mica is an AWESOME Color

So What you Think
I like the color, Ken. I don't see too many Mazda3s (if at all) in that color here in San Diego, but common with CX-7s. What paint issues did they have on the '07 models?

Old 05-23-2008, 03:57 AM

The Dealer washed the car with rocks, chains and a few other things that scratched paint (that was how I described it to them, it was bad) from the time I bought it to the time I took delivery (about 55 minutes).
Took it in to the dealer to get the down to primer scratches fixed and thepaint repair guy (private contractor)tried to fix everything and burnt the clear coat on every panel except for the rear bumper.
The roof had been repainted to fix the bird dropping spot and the hood was down to where you could see hazy spots where the clear was almost gone and they were not going to repaint the car, it was easier to trade me out of it and buff it quickly to sell it than to put a $3000 paint job onto an $18,000 dollar car.

Old 05-23-2008, 11:20 AM

beautiful color.. wayy better than the purple.. purple makes the car invisible.. the copper red makes ur gray hairs invisible

Old 05-23-2008, 03:32 PM
Super Moderator

Don't listen to him Ken. They're both nice colors, but I thought the PPM was more unique.It's much rarer andI liked it.
That shot makes the hind quarters seem very muscular.

Oh, and I guess no one picked up on the fact that Ken's new car is a 5-speed? He's shiftin' for real now, and the wife isn't too happy about it from what he's told me.

Old 05-23-2008, 03:51 PM

well its nothing i have against the purple color.. too many purple cars in ny for some reason.. and when the cars age, the color dulls and it looks hideous.. this copper red is beautiful.. if the speed 3 came in this color id be all over it..

and 5 speed is the way to go :-).. aside from that, is the trim level the same? gt? sports?

Quick Reply: Signature Change