Mazda3 Offered in both a sedan and wagon, this sporty model offers a great car for the family, as well a fun track car.

Post up your car and I will give you a critique. v. seen this on other forums.

Search this Thread

Old 06-13-2007, 08:15 PM
Default RE: Post up your car and I will give you a critique. v. seen this on other forums.

^^Whatever dood. You are the one blowing **** out of proportion. I'm just having a good time. Call me what you want it won't change my day. And yes. We have agreed on stuff in the past and have disagreed on stuff. That is the life of a forum.

Now let us get back to civilized foruming and hug it out.

Truce?

Old 06-13-2007, 10:38 PM
Default RE: Post up your car and I will give you a critique. v. seen this on other forums.

alright... im curious as to what you'll say about my whip...lol

Name:  adamspics169.jpg
Views: 111
Size:  86.7 KB
Name:  adamspics052-1.jpg
Views: 104
Size:  36.7 KB
Name:  adamspics163.jpg
Views: 101
Size:  81.3 KB
Name:  adamspics173.jpg
Views: 100
Size:  65.2 KB

Old 06-13-2007, 10:40 PM

sorry, some of the pics are a bit blurry... i guess i moved the cama bit when i was taking the pics.... oh well.... its the only good pics i have

Old 06-14-2007, 10:12 AM

WTF?? ^^^

Old 06-14-2007, 10:50 AM

Alright Dentinger. You ready?

You are from Ontario...nuff said.

kidding.

I am guessing that most is stock and the things that are visible to me are the rims, possible lowered suspension, stereo system, and painted calipers. Am I right?

If so here it goes.
The rims are alright. I am just not a fan of 5 large spokes with a polished lip like that. If it had thinner spokes (still 5), it would be nice. Black rims on silver body are a hard thing to tackle.

Your tires look VERY nicely tucked into the wells. That is why I suspect suspension upgrade. The only thing I would suggest is a lower profile tire to give it a sportier look, and slightly better handling. I mean SLIGHTLY.

As for the stereo system...it honestly looks like it was a Best Buy install job. Just tuck all the wires behind this big box and hope it fits. I would have shelled out an extra few hundred bucks to make them make a custom front that made it "fit" into the trunk space. The box just screams I am easily thievable.

The Calipers being bright red with nothing else on the car red throws it off a bit. I'm not saying I don't hate them, just not my cup of tea. I would have gone with maybe a nice gunmetal and then put Mazda on it with black or a silver. Would still stand out a tiny bit, and look better than stock. Plus you wouldn't have to clean them as much if gunmetal.

EDIT: I just spied in your gallery and see that either Mazda has a stock blue tip exhaust or someone bought an aftermarket exhaust. Which I hope means you also have Intake and header modification as you need to suck in more air in order to be blowing out more air. Again, I don't hate it, just you have Blue, Black, Silver, Polished, and Red as colors. It's a hodgepodge of colors. Maybe make the Calipers match the exhaust or maybe red tip the exhaust?

I hope you enjoyed my response to you car and thanks for posting it up!

Old 06-14-2007, 10:59 AM

haha, the subs are a futureshop job :P:P
but i'll be tackling the audio possibly next year, or maybe in the winter when i have nothing else to do....
hopefully everything will be fibreglassed in there and such...

i went with that tire size as to not throw off my speedo... but i was thinking 45 series next time, instead of 50

oh, and what is that Ontario comment suppose to mean??

p.s. i also have an intake and magnaflow catback

Old 06-14-2007, 11:17 AM

I like to blow things out of proportion and not leave it alone

Old 06-14-2007, 11:30 AM

ORIGINAL: dentinger

haha, the subs are a futureshop job :P:P
but i'll be tackling the audio possibly next year, or maybe in the winter when i have nothing else to do....
hopefully everything will be fibreglassed in there and such...

i went with that tire size as to not throw off my speedo... but i was thinking 45 series next time, instead of 50

oh, and what is that Ontario comment suppose to mean??

p.s. i also have an intake and magnaflow catback

The Ontario comment was just a joke. Typical American hashing on a canadian :P. No harm meant.

I used to be heavy into aftermarket audio and LOVED working on systems and building them. I never got aroudn to fiberglass though...I stopped when I walked to my car and saw my $3500 system gone. ALL gone.

I know with Motorcycles you can get a speedo healer...do they mak them for cars? If so the Lower tires would be mint!

Old 06-14-2007, 01:10 PM

haha (about the ontario comment)

oh, i'll be doing my whole fibreglass sub encloser myself...
my friend is working on one for his jetta right now, and it looks mint...
and thats sucks about your system man...
id be so pissed if someone stole mine, altho mine isnt anywhere close to $3500...................yet

Old 06-14-2007, 01:41 PM

Awesome. Can't wait for final pics.

What are the system specs if you don't mind me asking?
It does suck about crap being stolen, but that is why I had insurance. If I were to get a system again I would do the same setup. Pioneer Premier Headunit, Memphis amplifiers, Memphis subs. I would upgrade to Diamond Audio Components though.

Quick Reply: Post up your car and I will give you a critique. v. seen this on other forums.