Mazda3 Offered in both a sedan and wagon, this sporty model offers a great car for the family, as well a fun track car.

Newbie needs some advice/help

Search this Thread

Old 08-09-2007, 08:15 PM
Default Newbie needs some advice/help

Hey what's up people? My name is warp and I have an 07 3s I got in December 06. Black Mica. Got 'bout 12k miles on it, and I have to say I reallylike this car!! I'm real happy with it.Anyway, I made the mistake of looking online at accessories! I got some of the easy stuff...little antenna (the stock one is a fishing pole), the door sills (I read about these here) tail light tint, headlight tint, (stuff is crap)cargo tray, eyelids, and a grill. I also got some VentVisors but I've been waiting 2 weeks,I think I got beat!There seems to be more stuff for the sedans, these lips andairdam things,I know they have them for hatches too, but where o where?

I was wondering if anyone has changed the grill? I have a hatchback,it looks like I can just unscrew the grill and it'll come right out, but the guy who sold me the new grill says the new one just snaps in place.I am no car guy, but, it doesn't exactly look like it's just going to'snap into place'!Also, should I paint it before or after I put it on the car? I thought before would be best but I don't want to scratch it when I snap it in place.

And the Rear Spoiler add-on wing. I saw one on ebay but it was like $300 and I didnt think it was worth it. Any alternatives?

Thanks. Special thanks to thepeople who figured out how to activate the trip computers, too. That was cool!