Mazda3 Offered in both a sedan and wagon, this sporty model offers a great car for the family, as well a fun track car.

New 2010 Mazda SPeed Owner!

Search this Thread

Old 09-04-2009, 03:21 PM
Default New 2010 Mazda SPeed Owner!

Hey everyone I'm knew to this site. Names Rich and no I'm not a **** I just play call of duty way to much. I used to be big into the VW Vortex forum and met a lot of awesome people and rides there I'm assuming this community will be as friendly as that one was. I'm Actually picking the car up in 2 hours and have to say farewell to my GTI but I definitely made the right decision. Well thats all folks..... Any advice and or tips or pointers about mazda or the speed would be greatly appreciated as once again Im a newbie.

Old 09-04-2009, 03:52 PM

Welcome to the Forum. Post pics of smiley when you get it......lol

Old 09-04-2009, 04:54 PM

LOL Smiley LOL

Just curious, what is wrong with owning a GTI?

Old 09-05-2009, 12:49 AM

My GTI had a really bad Transmission. I had the 5 Speed O2J meaning O2JUNK
rebuilt it 3 times. I already drove it 100 miles tonite and im absolutely in love with it. If it was still light out I would of taken pics. I gotta take cell phone pics sadly. But I got the Black Mica. Im going to leave it stock most likely for a long time until I get the inevitable itch for more boost.

Old 09-05-2009, 12:24 PM

Originally Posted by CodHolocaust
My GTI had a really bad Transmission. I had the 5 Speed O2J meaning O2JUNK
rebuilt it 3 times. I already drove it 100 miles tonite and im absolutely in love with it. If it was still light out I would of taken pics. I gotta take cell phone pics sadly. But I got the Black Mica. Im going to leave it stock most likely for a long time until I get the inevitable itch for more boost.
Black Mica FTW! haha... same here (2008 strippo tho, no MS )

Next M3 will be white for me though. I've had 3 black cars in a row, including the current car. I want a change

Congrats on the purchase. PICS!!!! PICS!!!

Old 09-05-2009, 12:38 PM

This is my first black car! I already bought myself a California duster. Just washed and waxed it. The Dealer did a so-so job of detailing it which dosent bother me cause id rather do it my way anyway. Going on a Cruise now to break her in more.....

Old 09-07-2009, 08:58 PM

Welcome and CONGRATS! I was at the dealer last week and they had a black MS3 and it was sharp.

I had a '07 3 that was black mica with black interior. Nothing like black when its clean. Yeah, I wore out the California Duster too. I have a '10 3 GT coming, its on the water now, should be here by month's end. I would have gone Speed this time but the wife can't drive a stick- this car has to be emergency backup for her. And no, I am not gonna sacrifice my clutch plates to teach her.... Also the traffic around here makes a stick a bad decision most of the time anyway.

The new car is gonna be pearl white with dune, I wanted something lighter this time. Also, in the spring we get the "pine pollen" season which coats everything with a nice coat of lime green pollen for a couple weeks in the spring--plays hell with black or dark colors, we'll see how white fares.

Old 09-08-2009, 08:22 AM

I live on Long Island New York. So i also know pollen all too well.... I fear the spring and my new black car haha. I got the speed so that my girlfriend wasn't allowed to drive my car haha. Speaking of my car why am i not in it right now...... Cyaaa