Mazda3 Offered in both a sedan and wagon, this sporty model offers a great car for the family, as well a fun track car.

need a spoiler?

Search this Thread

Old 01-20-2008, 07:07 AM
Super Moderator
Default RE: need a spoiler?

I'd mount it to the roofof course, right behind my stubby.
There's a cheap mod you could do, Jaimie!! Get a 2-4" stubby for around $15. It gets rid of that horsey-whip lookin' thang. I have a 4" and am perfectly happy w/reception, though I don't use it very often.

Name:  IMG_0597W.jpg
Views: 46
Size:  42.9 KB

Old 01-20-2008, 07:11 AM

OMG IS THAT ICE!!!!!!!!!!!!! wow now i dont feel soo bad anymore lol. i like the horse whip thing. it doesnt bother me at all.. and i do use the radio. well in the morning anyway ( the dean blundell show FTW) haha. but yea i reallly want a spoiler.. really bad. i want a few things... spoiler, tints, subs and maybe rims..

Old 01-20-2008, 07:26 AM
Super Moderator

YUP!!! That my friend is what ice looks like in Texas. Thethree day ice storm of 2007.And I had cleaned both cars clean of ice the previous evening too. This is just what had come down overnight!!
Here's another:

Name:  IMG_0603W.jpg
Views: 34
Size:  45.2 KB

Name:  IMG_0602W-1.jpg
Views: 65
Size:  52.0 KB

And Wendy cleaning off her Saturn (she was done w/the worst of it already....)

Name:  IMG_0601W.jpg
Views: 52
Size:  70.2 KB

Old 01-20-2008, 07:49 AM

did the saturn start first try? it looks like its frozen to the ground hahaha thats funny. i remember my car looking like that.. in fact i took a picture of it lol. but my car started up first try cuz its a mazda haha. but wow i thought it never rained in texas. HMMMMMMMMMMMMM. well thats what the song says anyhow

Old 01-20-2008, 08:02 AM
Super Moderator

ORIGINAL: jaimie08mazda3

did the saturn start first try? it looks like its frozen to the ground hahaha thats funny. i remember my car looking like that.. in fact i took a picture of it lol. but my car started up first try cuz its a mazda haha. but wow i thought it never rained in texas. HMMMMMMMMMMMMM.
well thats what the song says anyhow
Yup! That car always starts. It uses oil, but in the nearly 8 yrs we've had it has only gone through one battery, two sets of tires (soon to be three) and a bad A/C, repaired by yours truly after some shop said, "$1150!!!" I told them that that's more than the car is worth and fixed the damned thing myself for under $300.

I believe the song you are thinking about says; It Never Rains in Southern California (but it pours?)

Old 01-20-2008, 08:22 AM

no it goes like " it never rains in texas" its like some sort of old school country song

Old 01-20-2008, 08:41 AM
Super Moderator
Old 01-20-2008, 08:59 PM

Virgin, How big is your farm property? looks pretty big.
________
PinayNurse

Last edited by wineye; 09-15-2011 at 05:22 PM.
Old 01-20-2008, 09:39 PM
VB

ORIGINAL: jaimie08mazda3

did the saturn start first try? it looks like its frozen to the ground hahaha thats funny. i remember my car looking like that.. in fact i took a picture of it lol. but my car started up first try cuz its a mazda haha. but wow i thought it never rained in texas. HMMMMMMMMMMMMM. well thats what the song says anyhow
Someone's never listened to Stevie Ray Vaughan.

(There's a flood down in Texas...)

Old 01-21-2008, 03:14 PM
Super Moderator

ORIGINAL: wineye
Virgin, How big is your farm property? looks pretty big.
Actually only part of the property in the pic is ours. Some of what you're seeing is from our neighbor's. We own 1.5 acres and that is enough for me to take care of as it is.With my wife (who thinks she can turn it into theTaj mahal already) I wouldn't want any more.
4 hours/week, or moreto mow with all the trees, bushes and uneven land.

ORIGINAL: VB
Some one's never listened to Stevie Ray Vaughan.
(There's a flood down in Texas...)
Ah! Stevie!! The "Guitar Hurricane."Good tune.I had it on my answering machine for a while. Drove ppl nuts. I loved it. But the lyrics are, "Well, it's floodin' down in Texas, All of ther telephone lines are down...."
The day my wife andI got married I played "Lenny" repeatedly about30 times. Ah, to be in love.....
'Course today it's RAININ' down in Texas... ALL DAY!!! 30%. My ***!!

Quick Reply: need a spoiler?