Mazda3 Offered in both a sedan and wagon, this sporty model offers a great car for the family, as well a fun track car.

Mudflaps

Search this Thread

Old 12-10-2004, 06:51 PM
Default Mudflaps

Hi, hope someone will be able to help me. I have a silver 3 sport and for what seems like ever I have been trying to find somewhere that will supply a mudflap/mudguard for this vehicle, because Mazda do not provide this accessory for this vehicle due to the bodywork styling. Has anyone else had this same problem, or has anyone managed to fit them? Any info or available pic's about this would be great as I would also like to see what the car would look like with them.

Thanks
see ya

Old 02-24-2005, 02:47 AM
Default RE: Mudflaps

After trying for some time , finally got some mudflaps for the rear only . Front ones not available due to bodykit . Not sure if models from Australia differ from your models , but the one we,ve got here is the Maxx Sport Sedan . The mudflaps are a Mazda part . Let me know if you need the catalogue number . Good Luck

Old 02-24-2005, 08:20 AM

Hi, thanks for that info. Since my last visit I've finally succeded in fitting mudflaps to both front and rear. The type fitted are rally style which I reckon look good on the car, the main reason for me to fit them was for protection as I was finding that stones were chipping the paintwork in areas I never thought they would. It would be great if you could pass on that catalogue number for the mudflaps at the rear. I was initially told from my local dealer that it would be possible to fit them, then I was told that they couldn't be fitted due to the bodykit. This is why I've finally had to find a solution for myself.

Old 03-01-2005, 05:31 AM

The Part number for the rear mudflaps is BN8VV3460F , in Australia they cost A$61.85 . Hope that helps .

Old 06-07-2005, 03:10 PM

ORIGINAL: maz3sport

Hi, thanks for that info. Since my last visit I've finally succeded in fitting mudflaps to both front and rear. The type fitted are rally style which I reckon look good on the car, the main reason for me to fit them was for protection as I was finding that stones were chipping the paintwork in areas I never thought they would. It would be great if you could pass on that catalogue number for the mudflaps at the rear. I was initially told from my local dealer that it would be possible to fit them, then I was told that they couldn't be fitted due to the bodykit. This is why I've finally had to find a solution for myself.
how about some pictures..with the mudflaps and part numbers?...thanks.

Old 07-05-2005, 07:05 PM

I just got a 3 wagon and the dealer said they wouldn't put the sedan mudflaps on my wagon, but I was told I could get OEM ones online. Anyone know a good place to get them? I would like to see those rally flaps installed.

-M