Mazda3 Offered in both a sedan and wagon, this sporty model offers a great car for the family, as well a fun track car.

MIGHT BUY A MAZDA 3 NEED HELP

Search this Thread

Old 12-19-2006, 10:33 PM
Default MIGHT BUY A MAZDA 3 NEED HELP

Hey,

I am currently looking into purchasing a 2007 Mazda 3 Sport GT. However i don't know a hell of alot about Mazda vehicles, their customer service, and so on. What I signed up on this forum for is that I would like to know of the recalls, problems significant and major, anything else that I should know about this vehicle. Please I am looking for an honest opinion, I really like the car, and I am pretty much looking to buy it. Anything you can help me on would be great since it will give me firepower with the stealership.

Thanks again in advance!

Sincerely

Alex.

ps. if this car is bought, you have a new member on your board...

Old 12-19-2006, 11:45 PM
Default RE: MIGHT BUY A MAZDA 3 NEED HELP

Dakotax,
First and foremost welcome to the forum! I hope your next car purchase will seal the deal on a new forum member. Secondly, BRAVO! You've come to be interested in Mazda andit's Zoomy family of followers. The mazda 3 is a great car. In everyway it's a good choice for it's class. And Mazda USA is very easy to deal with in my opinon. Been dealing with Mazda since2003 with my own vehicles and the family has a long positive history with mazda. Dealerships are different and so who knows what you'll run into there but in general MAZDA's good nature trickles down to each authorized dealer. So you've made one great choice, MAZDA!

As for the Mazda3, well let me just say this>> The only bad thing about getting a Mazda3 is that you could have gotten a Mazdaspeed3 for chump change extra compared to the value. Something to look into. A top of the line Mazda 3s GT starts at 18,200ish and a Mazdaspeed3 Sport starts at 22,800 ( GT starting @ 24,550). Price may be a defining factor, or you may not be interested in the Speed3, and what makes it a Mazdaspeed vehicle. But if you are at all, or have a few more beans to play with, check it out. It's a whole other world, in the same price range.

I'm sorry for shamelessly pluggingthe Speed3, but I'm bias. So to answer your shout in all honesty, Mazda3, Very good choice. Mazda, very good choice. Reliability is great, and once again your joining up with a company who cares about what they build, whereas other car companies don't put that lil bit of soul in on the assembly line. Good luck to you and I hope you make the choice that best suits you.

PS... If you decide to take a small interest in the Speed3, check out our growing owners thread.... https://www.mazdaforum.com/m_31138/tm.htm

Old 12-20-2006, 01:52 AM

BUMP COMMON GUYS/GALS!!!!

Old 12-20-2006, 01:20 PM

here is a link to the Yahoo review:

http://autos.yahoo.com/mazda_mazda3_...uwGE_JusGiNMIF

Old 12-21-2006, 11:26 AM
Super Moderator

Try looking here.

http://www.finishlineperformance.com...ins_index.html

Old 05-08-2007, 12:50 AM

Dude unless your gay or just a clue less young kid. These cars are junk. My girl friend bought one and I think it is the biggest pice of junk. Go buy a new mustang, gto, or wait for the new challenger. If you are really smart you will buy a new harley and go to parties where girls take there cloths off just to sit on the back of you bike. I am sorry but I have never had to figure out a check engine light on a stock car at 17,000 miles. Piece of **** car and it is slow as hell.

Old 05-08-2007, 02:06 AM

Either your completely mad, or joking. But either way, I laugh! GM cars aren't good at all. Ford is good but are plagued by bad gas mileage (I can barely get 11 mpg in my Explorer!). To each his own I guess. I use to have a Mazda Miata and I gotta say it was a beaut of a car. Most JDM cars general are so fine tuned that there are rarely ever any problems.

Old 05-08-2007, 02:26 AM

Here is your sign is a x-ploder (bad design by ford), but sold alot for a family vechile. All I am saying is that I have to con my mechanic friend out of his ecm tester or give him $50 to figure out the crouble code on a car the only has 17,000 miles on it or give the mazda stealer alot of money to replace a 02 sensor (if that what it is).Remenber ford ownsmazdaso you figure it out.
I will give anybody you want to buy a new mazda good advice and go buy a year old mustange, gto, vette, and if you really have any ***** buy a harely or even a new crotch rocket. Screw these small gay cars only girls and **** drive. I just have to fix my girl friends or get her to seel the piece of junk.

Old 05-08-2007, 02:35 AM

Hahah, I don't care that I get only 11 mpg in my Explorer, I absolutely love it. I've got like what seems like 300 pounds of torque. I have tons of fun in it off roading and the likes (boy do I have some stories to tell about it). Even though Ford owns Mazda, doesn't mean mean that it uses Ford engines or even have any type of Ford engineering. Even if it did, I wouldn't mind because Ford is an honorable american make.

Like for example, I completely and utterly hate VW. All their cars are rubbish and are for morons. I completely and utterly in love in Audi though! VW owns Audi, doesn't mean I hate Audi because of it.

Old 05-08-2007, 03:04 AM

ORIGINAL: geosmo6942

Dude unless your gay or just a clue less young kid. These cars are junk. My girl friend bought one and I think it is the biggest pice of junk. Go buy a new mustang, gto, or wait for the new challenger. If you are really smart you will buy a new harley and go to parties where girls take there cloths off just to sit on the back of you bike. I am sorry but I have never had to figure out a check engine light on a stock car at 17,000 miles. Piece of **** car and it is slow as hell.
we need to find a way to keep you no life douchebags out of our forum. my guess is that you have no girlfriend, life, job, etc. and you are just looking for something to fill your long days in your parent's basement, huh? my guess is that you are still rocking the t-tops 2+2 iroc-z and a sweet mullet and moustache.

on to the real issue. mazdas are great, dependable cars. there are very few mazda dealerships that would rake you over on service, so just pick the dealership carefully.

Quick Reply: MIGHT BUY A MAZDA 3 NEED HELP