Mazda3 Offered in both a sedan and wagon, this sporty model offers a great car for the family, as well a fun track car.

Mazda 3 Alarm Problem

Search this Thread

Old 03-07-2008, 05:25 PM
Default RE: Mazda 3 Alarm Problem

I'm wanting to adjust mine as well, but don't feel like having to schedule an appointment with the dealership to fix it. So if anybody figures this out before me, please tell! I have a few friends that are mechanics, so I'll try to ask them next time they're around. Hoping to get this done before April 1 since I'm moving to an apartment complex. I don't want to be the annoying new girl!

Old 07-17-2010, 09:05 PM
Default problem alarm

Hey, i have a Mazda3 Maxx and my alarm goes of all the time, without any reason, the doors are all shut nothing seems to be wrong but still the alarm goes off??? is there any explaination for it??? Or can someone help me??? my alarm just went off then and all the doors are shut like i said and then i lent on the bonet and my alarm went off??? what is going on???

Last edited by Mazda3Maxx; 07-17-2010 at 09:23 PM.
Old 05-26-2013, 10:53 AM

I have a 2008 3i and my alarm has gotten very sensitive. Anything sets it off stereos,exhausts,planes. Can anyone tell me where the the alarm sensor is and how i can adjust it or how to turn off my alarm all together becsuse im tired of the alarm going off at all hours of the day and night. Please help.

Old 08-23-2021, 09:17 PM
Default Did you find anything?

I am having the same problem. I have to leave the car unlocked which is not ideal at all. I am also seeing the door open sensor activating randomly so I certain that is the issue. Now try to get the dealer to acknowledge that. Have you had any luck?

Originally Posted by OutBenchThis
Hello

I just bought a Mazda 3 and have had the alarm turned down to its lowest sensitivity from the dealership. The problem is that the alarm still goes off during the early hours of the morning for no reason at all! [:@]

From reading other posts, disabling the alarm is not recommended as it may void warranty etc. So what do you recommend I do to stop this thing going off? It is booked in for the Mazda service dept. to have a look over it but not for another 3 days. I, nor my neighbours can take another distressful night.

I'd greatly appreciate any assistance

Old 08-23-2021, 09:23 PM
Default Unlikely

I see many posts like this. I am having the same problem. Your answer is ridiculous. There is an alarm. The alarm is sounding. The door sensor "door open" is also activating while all doors are closed and the car is moving. It activates when no key is in and the doors are solidly closed. It's the factory alarm not after market that is going off. What would cause the door sensor to fail like that. I am 100% certain that is the issue. You must be a dealer blowing smoke up our azzes.