Mazda3 Offered in both a sedan and wagon, this sporty model offers a great car for the family, as well a fun track car.

magnaflow exaust

Search this Thread

Old 03-16-2006, 10:22 AM
Default RE: magnaflow exaust

maybe mines expensive cuz i live where tuning your car is not big at all

Old 03-16-2006, 10:35 AM

yeah well you think that it would caost more since the cops are on our *** about modified cars

Old 03-16-2006, 01:05 PM

Dude! You got ripped. Im sorry cause we should have posted a link where to get it for under $300. I got mine for like $270 shipped. Im in Louisiana and they also handed out tickets for modified exhausts. You know its a cracket. The cops give tickets if you fart loud but noone seems to care about the loud, obnoxious moto cycles. Hey anybody installed headers yet?

Old 03-16-2006, 01:36 PM

very true about the po-po listening for our cars coming down the road. they do look for anything that is "out of the ordinary" and thus attracts their attention on us. no fun, but its what we have to live with. just make sure that if you are gonna drive around like an a$$ that there are no cops around and that noone is gonna write your license plate down if they don't approve of your writing.

Old 03-17-2006, 12:47 AM

they dont pull us over for having it, they just follow us wherever we go, so we cant go to race locations or nothing like that until they stop, they would even go so far as going into stores with us, i like play around with them, like if they pull next to or behind me, me and my buddy will rev or engines real loud at a red light and when hits green we drive off real slow.

Old 03-17-2006, 12:58 AM

heh heh, that sounds like good fun.... me and a group of buddies sit in the walmart parking lot with our cars and wait for the cops to pull up next to us... then the cops hang around and socialize with us.

Old 03-17-2006, 01:07 AM

OMG true story: we were up @ Goldring, Baltimore, cop comes rollin by our race location gets out his BMW and asks if we were racin, gave a long lecture (it was a huge group of people there) about how if we get caught yadda yadda yadda, he started to leave and jokingly someone yells wanna run me? he turns smiles says ok, i laughed so hard, and get this he won.

Old 03-17-2006, 01:14 AM

ORIGINAL: Tracker

they just follow us wherever we go

you know its illegal for a police officer to follow you for more than two miles...if they do, you can pull them over and get their badge digits and get those pigs into some trouble.

Old 03-17-2006, 01:21 AM

oh really hmmm, i need to remember that, i could use that as an excuse when they get mad when i play around with them

Old 03-17-2006, 02:16 AM

DUDE YOU GUYS GOT IT EASY! Here in kali, cops will pull you over if you rev your engine and give you a ticket for either "gross show of power" or "intent of racing"! but then again street racing is hugantic here in the bay area

Question folks-i heard that if you do a performance part, later on your computer will recognize somethings going on and will put it back to stock settings unless you "tune" it is this true? also has anyone use Royal Purple Oil *edit* or Redline Oil *edit* on their car and had any problems? Is there an increase in power, mpg, like everyone says? it did on my beloved s13, but since it was older the carputer was stupid-er

Quick Reply: magnaflow exaust