Mazda3 Offered in both a sedan and wagon, this sporty model offers a great car for the family, as well a fun track car.

GOD DAMN CAR PARKING LOTS AT WORK

Search this Thread

Old 02-08-2008, 08:48 PM
Default GOD DAMN CAR PARKING LOTS AT WORK

so as most of you know i went to goderich to work (about 2 and a half hours away or so) and i went to work. came outside to get a bottle of water. SOMEONE HAD SCRAPED MY BUMPER. I AM SO PISSED OFF god dammit i was soo mad when i saw that. i wanted to kill the person that did it. and they just took off. god damnt. oh btw im back for the next 2 days till later on

Old 02-09-2008, 12:11 AM
Default RE: GOD DAMN CAR PARKING LOTS AT WORK

I feel for you, JM. Better a scrape in a plastic part (likea bumper), than a scrape on a metal part. Depending on how bad/deep the scrape is, you may be able to use polishing compound and remove it.

Old 02-09-2008, 07:14 AM

im pretty sure i can. but its the fact that someone hit my car and didnt bother to tell anyone like they dont give a ****. i told the company and they are like well we cant do anything about it. i was pissed. but i think it was this mini i saw a little while earlier because it was low. and didnt do much to the car. i agree it is the plastic but its the fact that its my car and i love my car. i freaked on my brother when he put a little scratch on my bumper taking his hockey equipment out of my car. imagine how i felt when this happened lol. and when i found out what that damn raised manhole did to my car. and the raccoon. god this winter sucks the big one for my car!

Old 02-09-2008, 07:42 AM
Super Moderator

Got pics?
Why can't you seem to keep this car clean, lil' Bro? Keep dem others away from it... and the 'coons (I think it was a 'coon, wasn't it?) too.
Oh! Right. The manhole cover. Forgot about that one.
Now that you see that the side molding is not helping, now will you remove it???

Old 02-09-2008, 07:49 AM

maybe lol

Old 02-09-2008, 08:15 AM
Super Moderator

Allow me to rephrase: Now that youhave proof that the side moldingdoes nothing, will you consider removing it?
Then, kill your brother, stay away from overgrown manhole covers, run the damned raccoons over and park as far away as you can and preferably on an angle from any other possible cars parked next to yours. I find parking next to a curb help too, that way only one car can park on only one side of your car.

Old 02-09-2008, 08:24 PM

I feel for ya dude. All of my past cars have sustained minor to major damage when I'm not in the vehicle and parked somewhere...the bumper on my first car got torn completely off TWICE by drivers rubbing up against it and snapping it off! It is definitely one of my top peeves. Although it's a low thing to do, and I will forever hate them for it, I can't really say that if I were to accidentally scratch an anonymous car,in some random place,and nobody saw me, that I would leave a note offering to pay and all my personal information. I have left a note like this the one time I did minorly ding a car, but I can't say that in the right mood I might just say "well whatever". Some people freak out and feel less guily if they pretend it wasn't them rather than fess up and turn it into something. Sad but true. But THAT SUCKS DUDE!!! [:@]

Old 02-09-2008, 08:34 PM

There Jaimie is the reason I park in a different Zip Code [8D]

Old 02-09-2008, 08:54 PM

yeppp it sucks biggg time!!!!!!!!