Mazda3 Offered in both a sedan and wagon, this sporty model offers a great car for the family, as well a fun track car.

Exhaust???

Search this Thread

Old 07-06-2009, 09:08 PM
Default Exhaust???

Just looking to see whats goof for exhausts out there to give me some ideas on what to put on my car and where might i find these exhausts?

Old 07-06-2009, 10:45 PM

I apologize for what I'm about to say.
Please use Spellcheck.

More and more of these posts are coming on here and I can't understand a word they're saying.

Old 07-19-2009, 12:56 PM

Make your own, way cheaper, better performance and sound.
Go to a performance shop ask for a 2.5 inch exhaust pipe (they come in 8ft "sticks") ($30)
Go to auto zone etc pick up a 2.5 inch in/out glass pack muffler (I have a thrush) ($30)
Go to an exhaust shop have them drop your old exhaust from the cat back and bend your new tube to match that and tell them you want to add the muffler.
-I did mine at Midas (at this point any exhaust/tune up shop will do) and they charged me more because i have dual outlet exhaust and i did mine from the flex pipe back, not the cat back, but they will probably charge you like 150 plus 15 for hangers

--I get great compliments all the time from all kinds of drivers from vettes, to trucks to other 4 bangers about how healthy, clean, and sporty it sounds. below is a video of what mine sounds like. Mind you its on an old digital camera, its windy, so its not a nice video recorder with good sound quality but check it out any way

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C1s_08lrWNE

Old 07-20-2009, 04:09 PM

That sounds so nice sweet

Old 08-18-2009, 04:00 AM

nice exhaust dude i was wondering about getting an exhaust i asked for advice from a dealer and they said a 2.5inch catback with a magnaflow rear muffler which will set me $480 including a tip
what are your suggestions