Mazda3 Offered in both a sedan and wagon, this sporty model offers a great car for the family, as well a fun track car.

Does someone know how to drop a Mazda 3 5 door with out buying springs.

Search this Thread

Old 09-04-2007, 02:32 PM
Default Does someone know how to drop a Mazda 3 5 door with out buying springs.

Does someone know how to drop a Mazda 3 5 door with out buying springs.

Old 09-04-2007, 03:37 PM
Super Moderator
Default RE: Does someone know how to drop a Mazda 3 5 door with out buying springs.

Roger,
I know this is your first post here, but unless you've been lurking and know what to expect from us, I have aquestion for you... in order for you to save face before the flaming starts

Would you care to rephrase that question?

Old 09-04-2007, 04:25 PM
Default RE: Does someone know how to drop a Mazda 3 5 door with out buying springs.

Get in touch with CAT, see how much they charge for renting a crane.

Old 09-04-2007, 04:29 PM

yes! cut ur springs! lol.. in fact. just take them out completely.

Old 09-04-2007, 04:41 PM

ok seriously before we lose another, dude....you dont own a Honda so dont be like them and cut your springs or heat them up and supress them, it never lives up to the quality and respect you get from REAL lowering springs.

Old 09-04-2007, 06:15 PM
Super Moderator

All I can say is, I tried to warn you.

We are a bunch o' jokers here on this forum. When one of us "steps in it" we know what's coming and how to take it, but you're new here. We only get serious when we have to, so please, for your own sake, rephrase the question...... P~L~E~A~S~E~?

And BTW: What Tacker ^ ^ ^ said.
For some good recommendations of what springs are good and/or popular, use the search feature on this, or any other Mazdaforum. Many of these questions have been asked and answered many times.

Old 09-04-2007, 08:19 PM

WAIT!! he's asking a trick question!!

if u dont want springs, get airbags!!
lmao

Old 09-04-2007, 09:13 PM

aww so mean

Old 09-04-2007, 09:42 PM

ORIGINAL: SPeeDy3

yes! cut ur springs! lol.. in fact. just take them out completely.
i agree CUT THEM OUT BAHAHA. that way you ride on rims... hey you want them out without having to buy springs. there ya go. but why dont you spend the extra say couple hundred dollars (unless ur like me and are paying 600 a month on your ****ing car 184 on car payments and 430 a month on insurance fuuuuuck) or just live with your car. i mean truthfully the car to me looks pretty lowered like ive scraped the bottom of my car on pavement before. that was on a train track. but who knows mabye talk to a mechanic and ask him waht he thinks about it

Old 09-04-2007, 09:43 PM

or perhaps hydrolics (sorry im bad at spelling

Quick Reply: Does someone know how to drop a Mazda 3 5 door with out buying springs.