Mazda3 Offered in both a sedan and wagon, this sporty model offers a great car for the family, as well a fun track car.

airride

Search this Thread

Old 03-12-2008, 08:29 PM
Default airride

Whats up everyone. I just wanted to run a pole on a question I have. I am owner of forbidden motorsports and i specialize in airride suspension, i own a 2007 mazda 3 and I am in the middle of trying to make an airirde kit for my car. If i made one work how many people would be interested in a bolt on strut system for there 3's. thanks, not trying to sell anything, RIGHT KNOW, but just wanting to get everyones opinion. WWW.FMKUSTOMS.COM

Old 03-12-2008, 09:01 PM
Default RE: airride

too much wieght i want to keep the car light, that money can go towards a turbo. I'd be interested if i was making my car a show car more than a performance based car. Spread your word on mazda3forums.com you'll get a lot more feedback.

Old 03-13-2008, 05:10 PM
Default RE: airride

Yeah thanks for the feedback bro, yeah I saw that 90% of the people on this site were about performance just thought I would get everyones opinion. Airride deff is not the way anyone wants to go if they are 100% all about performance. Thanks again for your feedback.