Mazda3 Offered in both a sedan and wagon, this sporty model offers a great car for the family, as well a fun track car.

05 Mazda3 sp23 power steering light on on on on

Search this Thread

Old 03-21-2012, 01:56 PM
Default 05 Mazda3 sp23 power steering light on on on on

Hi guys, Im new comer here. I need your help.

My car's PS light is always on. At the beginning, the engineer said there is leak of the fluid and put a "clip" on the fluid tube. Unfortunately, the light came out at the moment I drove out of the garage....

The situation is intermittent. when I drive on the rough road or the smooth high way, it may come out suddenly. The turning is working but a little sticky when light is on. Last week my friend uses my car to practice parallel parking, the turning eventually lost completely. Then I know this is a huge problem.

But the engineer said the leak is the only problem, he changed the tube and charged me $100. Today, 20 hours after the repair, the light is on again!

I have read a lot of pages from internet, but I am totally lost. Do I have to go to dealer? If you can recommend a experienced engineer for me, I would be very appreciate. I live in Hoboken, north jersey. Thank you!