Mazda2 This new subcompact applies a sporty look and feel to a great economy car.

Mazda 2 service manual

Search this Thread

Old 06-12-2022, 07:34 AM
Default Mazda 2 service manual

Hi all, I've just purchased a 2009 Mazda 2 TS2 1.4 diesel with 108,000 miles so have joined the forum as I find them a fantastic source for help & advice (I do all my own work on a couple of Land Rovers I own & from the problems/ experiences with them try to help others on Landyzone).
I have no stamped service history with this car (or books) & I see Haynes (handy for torque settings if nothing else) don't do a manual for it so wondered if there were any links for a downloadable w/s manual or at least a service schedule as I intend to do a full service before I start using it.
The previous owner (good friend) had it mot'd last week & had to have a couple of front tyres & n/s wishbone for it to pass He's had it serviced yearly but as I say want peace of mind on my part so any help/advice would be greatly appreciated, many thanks in advance.

Old 06-12-2022, 07:48 AM
Cwr

I bought a repair manual for a mazda 2 2012 on emanualonline. It works fine and it was cheap.

Old 04-29-2024, 10:31 PM

Originally Posted by redwoz
Hi all, I've just purchased a 2009 Mazda 2 TS2 1.4 diesel with 108,000 miles so have joined the forum as I find them a fantastic source for help & advice (I do all my own work on a couple of Land Rovers I own & from the problems/ experiences with them try to help others on Landyzone).
I have no stamped service history with this car (or books) & I see Haynes (handy for torque settings if nothing else) don't do a manual for it so wondered if there were any links for a downloadable w/s manual or at least a service schedule as I intend to do a full service before I start using it. I can attest to the significance of essay writing services because I have utilized them. These nurse writing services were really helpful to me when I required assistance writing a nursing paper . They are a great help, particularly when there are tight deadlines or complicated subjects. I've been able to lower my stress level and raise my scores thanks to their assistance.
The previous owner (good friend) had it mot'd last week & had to have a couple of front tyres & n/s wishbone for it to pass He's had it serviced yearly but as I say want peace of mind on my part so any help/advice would be greatly appreciated, many thanks in advance.
This is really cool manuals!