Mazda Protege This compact model offers an economical solution for the need for a sporty sedan or wagon.

im new here i dont no if u guys can help me????

Search this Thread

Old 10-06-2008, 12:58 AM
Default RE: im new here i dont no if u guys can help me????

ORIGINAL: kylec2008

I was joking, but if it is going to be a time attack car I would think a mild engine build of internals turbo running 12psi or below. Mabye putting 280hp to wheels if ur running a 1.6. Beef up suspension major. Strip out alot of the car. Light weight carbon fiber hood mabye fenders. U got alot of options. If ur talking FWD drag fighter, get a 2.0 and build it to hell and run turbo with crazy boost and spray and strip everything out of the car.
fixed

Old 10-11-2008, 08:41 AM

k guys it a 94 and i need a wire setup and just like a whole car layout and im workin on it 4 my sis boyfriend

Old 10-11-2008, 08:44 AM

this car has a dual over head crank and it will flat giitter wen we neede it to

Old 10-11-2008, 01:05 PM
Super Moderator

ORIGINAL: zman47
this car has a dual over head crank and it will flat giitter wen we neede it to
That"a pretty good trick!! "Betcha" it"s one of a kind too?
So what you"re saying is the engine is mountedupside down.What"s the advantage?

Your sister"s boyfriend just might want to find another mechanic, cause clearly you don"t have a clue.
Back away from the tool box.... SLOWLY.

Old 10-11-2008, 06:08 PM
VB

LOL I think you're right, Rich...for his intelligence(or lack thereof, it seems)'s sake, I hope he meant dual overhead cam...

Old 10-11-2008, 06:35 PM
Super Moderator

I was going to ask what part of Kean-Tukee he was from, but that would"ve been insulting to everyone else that lives there.

Old 10-12-2008, 10:34 AM

u all can kiss my but im only 12 i never worked on a mazda i pretty well no every thing about a chevy and u right i did mean dual over head cam

Old 10-12-2008, 01:13 PM
Super Moderator
Default RE: I'm new here i don"t no if u guys can help me????

ORIGINAL: zman47
You *can all*kiss my butt. I'm only 12.Inever worked on a Mazda.I pretty much know everything about a Chevy. And you *are* right!I did mean dual over head cams.
Fixed.
At that age, you probably shouldn"t be working on anything w/o constant trained supervision. There's a lot of danger working on and aroundcars that at your age you couldn"t possibly be aware of yet.
AndI find it hard to believe that you know EVERYTHING about Chevy's too. I"m 4+ times your age and don"t know everything about everything... not even Chevys! And I used to work on them a lot too.

Do you know how to read a wiring schematic? Why do you need one in the first place? What"s wrong w/the wiring in the car?

Old 10-12-2008, 03:07 PM
Default RE: I'm new here i don"t no if u guys can help me????

Wow Chevys and he is 12..... That explains alot. Ya I'm with virgin1.... Step down from ur egg crate at the engine bay.... I wouldn't trust a 12 year old to instal a clamp on a CAI... Just go back to the backyard/junk yard... Get back in the S10 pickup and have ur sisters brother/ur brother shake the back of the truck so u can "DRIVE" it.... Or stick to fixing up go-carts.. Man do we have to put a age limit on threads... U can not start a thread unless u r over 16 and can start a car, and put it in 1st or drive....

Old 10-12-2008, 05:08 PM

i might be to young but im 6 foot and 250 pnds i think i can work on a car since ive workd and have raced a car since i was five

Quick Reply: im new here i dont no if u guys can help me????