Mazda MPV This minivan was among the class leaders with its roomy interior and efficient powertrain.

engine problem

Old 08-27-2007, 07:33 AM
Default engine problem

babyhuey how are you? my van feels like hesitating, from cruising you then slow down then try to step on the gas van feels like hesitated it wont go smoothly this is only happening when the AC is on. and also i still needed the spec for the air intake plenum bolts and the engine mount next to the engine the one bolted to the fender and the engine. thank you. bobbyt.

Old 09-01-2007, 05:23 PM
Default RE: engine problem-water in crankcase

Recently had my radiator replaced r/t leak on bottom of it. Ran fine until recently when it suddenly started
clattering on the valve train & gray-blue smoke was coming out from underneath the van. turned out the oil filter was loose & spraying oil all under the van hitting the exhaust & causing the smoke, but noticed it was low on coolant-water & as fast asI replaced it, it kept disappearing. Decided to stop filling it & change the oil filter & oil. When I did found out where all the coolant-water went. drained all the oil & water from the crankcase. Here's my question. Is there any way coolant-water can get into the engine other than a blown head gasket(s).

Search this Thread