Mazda Millenia This sedan, the flagship luxury sedan, offers both a naturally aspirated and supercharged model, so you can have your luxury, and, if you have a need for speed, big horsepower.

quick easy question

Search this Thread

Old 03-28-2008, 02:32 AM
Default quick easy question

I know i should know this, me myself did a tranny flush on my 01 2.5 milly, well not a full tranny flush just droped the pan and pulled about 4 or 5 quarts out but of course the rest is still in the converter..I changed the filter and sealed it back up and i might have over filled it but on the dip stick it has 3 ridges and are measuring from cold to hot, where should it be cause i over filled a little and wondering if it would affect the car in any way?

Old 03-28-2008, 04:47 PM
Default RE: quick easy question

2.5 milly ? i thought the milly comes with 2.3 but anyway the 2.5 none supercharge has the G4A-FEL mazda,supercharge i think it got a nissan trans, close to a maxima
like the dip stick said, when warm the level should be on the hot mark, the fluid does expand a bit when warm,a little bit overfilled is not too bad, like 1/2 qt, to much will cause the fluid come out the vent, it will make a mess, i'd seen guys has fluid leaked out the vent, and they plugged off the vent, then the fluid will come out the filler tube, or worse case, it might blow the front seal out, some other newer transmissions are so sensitive for the proper fluid level, if a little overfilled, then it will just pass out the vent,

Old 04-01-2008, 12:45 AM
Default RE: quick easy question

yea i have the non supercharged..i would never set foot in a car that has a miller motor, i would rather die! thanks for the info man..