Mazda Millenia This sedan, the flagship luxury sedan, offers both a naturally aspirated and supercharged model, so you can have your luxury, and, if you have a need for speed, big horsepower.

P0725 code

Search this Thread

Old 07-31-2006, 02:04 PM
Default RE: P0725 code

Thanks for giving me the heads up on this. I'm printing this all out and taking it into Mazda. John

Old 08-10-2006, 07:35 PM

Figured I would keep you up to date on what is going on with ride. I have taken it to the dealer and they have narrowed it down to 2 codes. One is a C1118(82) torque reduction (request) signal circuit failure, and the newest one is a p1248(84) High air charging pressure zone signal line. The dealer said they contacted a Mazda Engineer and said that it is related to a vacum leak and that they would have to take off the intake plenium to find it. So far I am looking at $341 labor and diagnotics. They said that this vacum leak could be the answer to all my problems! I hope so!

Old 08-11-2006, 03:36 PM

Thanks for the info. I have printed all this out and will take ours to Mazda WHEN IT'S IN THE ACTING UP MODE. Right now...you have to drive ours for about 20-30 minutes before it does it. Then, it's a regular thing. I'll report back too.

We did try turning the TSC OFF after start up and drive......it still end up acting up.

Old 08-17-2006, 11:38 PM

Well I figured I would let everyone know that I have recently taken my Millenia to the dealer and they verified what I was hoping was not true. The ABS/TSC Control Module Hydralic Unit has to be replaced. They want $1600 and it requires 2.5 hours labor. IM looking for better deal on one, and I'm gonna do it myself! I found a company (ATE) which advertises that they can rebuild these units, but they dont list one for the Millenia. If anyone has any advise on these rebuilds or a better deal on a new one let me know.

Old 08-30-2006, 02:01 PM

ORIGINAL: 2000smazda

Well I figured I would let everyone know that I have recently taken my Millenia to the dealer and they verified what I was hoping was not true. The ABS/TSC Control Module Hydralic Unit has to be replaced. They want $1600 and it requires 2.5 hours labor. IM looking for better deal on one, and I'm gonna do it myself! I found a company (ATE) which advertises that they can rebuild these units, but they dont list one for the Millenia. If anyone has any advise on these rebuilds or a better deal on a new one let me know.
Jim Click Mazda called me last light and said they tracked it down to 2 possible issues. Both cost $2500 each to fix. One was the ABS CPU and the other was the Hydraulic unit. I don't know what they are specifically saying. I'll find out more today. I'm going to get codes, info, and part numbers. I'll go from there.

Old 08-31-2006, 11:43 AM

I just recieved my rebuilt unit from AET for $395, but have not installed it yet. Ill let everyone knows how it goes!

Old 09-03-2006, 06:47 PM

I recently purchased a rebuilt ABS/TCS HU/CM unit (TCY6-43-7A0 2000 Mazda Millennia S), and installed it, and I am still getting a code 17 (C1117) and my TCS OFF light will not go out! I have done allot of tests and they tell me to replace the ABS/TCS HU/CM (TCS OFF light circuit short to ground in ABS/TCS HU/CM) The tests are also telling me to replace the PCM because of the code 17. Please help?

Old 09-03-2006, 11:10 PM

i think your best bet now is to find someone with the same year car, and try to swap modules. the only caveat i can think of, is if something else fubar's your modules, if you put a known good one in, it might fubar that, too. perhaps install what the ecu says is a bad one, and see if it throws a code. lots of work, and hard to find someone who will let you swap units, but it sure would answer a lot of questions. shops do this all the time.

Old 09-05-2006, 01:33 PM

This is diappointing! I wonder if contacting corporate would help on this? Some senior mechanic. My dealer's guessing....is my feeling. I'll be posting codes on mine soon.

Old 10-06-2006, 12:38 AM

Well I finally replaced the ABS/TCS Hydraulic Control Module Unit from a salvage yard in NEW York for $210 after a very long diappointing experience dealing with Auto and Truck Electronics out of Flordia. Im still waiting on my refund of $420 for what started out as them rebuilding my old unit, which they never did. Instead they sent me a unit without TCS and tried to say that they couldnt rebuild mine. Sounds like they got a parts swapping scam going on to me. I have also had to replace one coil $139 and the Damm thing still wont Idle and the TCS OFF Light wont go out. Gotta make an appointment for a Mazda shop this week just so I can get the car to run, so I can get rid of the piece of crap! I thought Chrysler products were junk, but this car takes the cake. Damm shame that the first mazda shop was gonna charge me $1600 plus 2.5 hrs labor and it still wouldnt have been fixed it.

Quick Reply: P0725 code