Mazda Millenia This sedan, the flagship luxury sedan, offers both a naturally aspirated and supercharged model, so you can have your luxury, and, if you have a need for speed, big horsepower.

Hey Wazzzup!

Old 08-08-2005, 03:59 PM
Default Hey Wazzzup!

Not much going on this Forum!
Cmon guys....
[sm=happy046.gif]

Old 08-09-2005, 05:52 PM
Administrator
Default RE: Hey Wazzzup!

were trying...

Old 08-12-2005, 04:13 AM

There is plenty going on at this forum if you take the time to look and see what people have to say about the cars they own and concerns they have. Patrick does a great job of keeping up on new posts and getting other members to join in and responding to posts that have not received help. I have recently joined this group and look forward to seeing what others have to say. I try to help other members as best I can with questions they have about their cars. Have been a Mazda Master Tech as well as ASE certified Master Tech for over 14 years, not to mention participating in the Mazda Master Tech Competion in 2005 of which only 10 Master Technicians from the US and 2 from Canada qualify for each year. These are all good people with questions, concerns, and answers about the vehicles they bought, own and enjoy. If you are not interested in what we have to say then maybe you should have bought a chevy and visit their site!!! Sorry Patrick but he irratated me.

Old 08-15-2005, 05:49 PM

ORIGINAL: babyhuey

There is plenty going on at this forum if you take the time to look and see what people have to say about the cars they own and concerns they have. Patrick does a great job of keeping up on new posts and getting other members to join in and responding to posts that have not received help. I have recently joined this group and look forward to seeing what others have to say. I try to help other members as best I can with questions they have about their cars. Have been a Mazda Master Tech as well as ASE certified Master Tech for over 14 years, not to mention participating in the Mazda Master Tech Competion in 2005 of which only 10 Master Technicians from the US and 2 from Canada qualify for each year. These are all good people with questions, concerns, and answers about the vehicles they bought, own and enjoy. If you are not interested in what we have to say then maybe you should have bought a chevy and visit their site!!! Sorry Patrick but he irratated me.
What i meant was pertaining to the Millenia and only the Millenia!
Who the hell pissed in your cereal that morning?
I mean no disrespect to anyone in this forum. I've now explained myself...
Hope that satisfies you!
Chevy's for farmers!

Old 08-15-2005, 05:50 PM

Patrick,
If i wasn't interested, i wouldn't have joined!
Don't you think?

Old 08-16-2005, 01:43 AM

Sorry Mazda 4-ever. Must have got on the computer before my morning coffee. Without that first cup of joe I can be a bit of a jerk. Also very sorry about the chevy crack. Would not even think someone smart enough to own a Mazda would consider a chevy!!! Please accept my apology for the post I made. We are all here to share knowledge, experiences and questions about our Mazda's and hope we will cross posts in the future. Again, sorry for being a butt and giving you a hard time.
p.s. I hope nobody peed in my cereal!!! That is a really good one. Never heard that before. Had me grinning for an hour.

Old 08-20-2005, 03:47 AM
roo

ORIGINAL: babyhuey

Would not even think someone smart enough to own a Mazda would consider a chevy!!!
No, they'd go to Mazda's parent company (Ford) for their needs.

Old 08-20-2005, 09:46 PM

OUCH, That hurt[:'(][:@]. Not my choice to have ford's fingers in the mix, that's for sure.