Mazda Millenia This sedan, the flagship luxury sedan, offers both a naturally aspirated and supercharged model, so you can have your luxury, and, if you have a need for speed, big horsepower.

door locks, inside lights, radio don't work???

Old 10-17-2007, 05:47 PM
Default door locks, inside lights, radio don't work???

After installing an aftermarket radio today, my internal lights, door locks, key fob (alarm), and the radio itself do not work. I tested the unit once all wiring was complete; the radio worked at that point, and the internal lights were on. While phsyically mounting the radio, the lights went off. Now I can not get the door locks, alarm, internal lights, or radio to do anything. All fuses under driver's side dash and hood appear good. The car starts and all external lights work as normal. The door lights come on when the key is turned to the ACC position, but not when the door is open w/o the key in. Also, every time I turn the car on the A/C comes back on and the clock is reset. It's almost like the battery is dead, but the battery is fine as the car starts. I am severely confused at this point.

Anyone come accross anything like this? Is there another fuse I'm not seeing or is this a security related issue?

Thanks in advance,

Eric

Old 10-22-2007, 08:52 PM
Default RE: door locks, inside lights, radio don't work???

Try checking your fuses maybe one of your fuses burned. Make sure you check them all. it happend on my 99 millenia and I could not find the problem until i checked 1 by 1 The thing is I can't remember which one it was. But I had to go to autozone and buy a tester which was about $10 buy the small plastic one that comes with fuses not the one that lighs up because those burned the bulb in as soon as you touch the fuse. if im not mistaken i believe i replace a 10 on it but could be wrong. just check them all.