Mazda Millenia This sedan, the flagship luxury sedan, offers both a naturally aspirated and supercharged model, so you can have your luxury, and, if you have a need for speed, big horsepower.

95 Millenia 2.5

Search this Thread

Old 04-03-2007, 06:01 PM
Default 95 Millenia 2.5

Greetings,
I have a 1995 Millenia 2.5 with 146000 miles. I am looking for the engine vacuum routing diagrams for this model; my TCS OFF light is on and I need to check for a vacuum leak. I found one cracked hose but replacing it didn't remedy the problem. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Also, after the last snow storm here in Vermont, I started my car with the wiper switch in the intermitent position. The wiper blades were frozen to the windshield and by the time I jumped out to free the wipers, the wiper motor shut down. Now the wipers work in the low and high speed positions but when in the intermitent mode the wipers sometimes start to move but then stop in the middle of the initial sweep. I can flick the switch to the lo position and the wiper will continue but do not park when turned off. Am I looking at a new wiper motor or is this tied into a burnt out park switch? Thanks.