2001 2001 Millenia S Parts! - Mazda Forum - Mazda Enthusiast Forums

Mazda Millenia This sedan, the flagship luxury sedan, offers both a naturally aspirated and supercharged model, so you can have your luxury, and, if you have a need for speed, big horsepower.

Old 05-31-2016, 07:46 AM

Default 2001 2001 Millenia S Parts!

I have quite a few parts left over from a Millenia S with a bad motor. I used some of the body panels to repair my Millenia P, but I still have a lot of parts here. I have all 4 doors with panels. The color is green with tan panels, trunk lid, Transmission, dash cluster and climate controls, rear bumper cover, rear seat in perfect condition, radiator, fans, alternator, Motor wiring harness, ECU, super charger is gone, but a few of the bits related to it are here, just ask (Sorry, don't know all the correct terms here, I'm not much of a mechanic) . 17" Wheels, 3 are great, one has some curb rash. Would make maybe a good matching temp/spare. I'm in Iowa, but I'm willing to ship, or if you are relatively close, I could drive a couple hours any direction to meet up.
Old 05-31-2016, 06:11 PM

Default Driver interior door handle

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyle7k View Post
I have quite a few parts left over from a Millenia S with a bad motor. I used some of the body panels to repair my Millenia P, but I still have a lot of parts here. I have all 4 doors with panels. The color is green with tan panels, trunk lid, Transmission, dash cluster and climate controls, rear bumper cover, rear seat in perfect condition, radiator, fans, alternator, Motor wiring harness, ECU, super charger is gone, but a few of the bits related to it are here, just ask (Sorry, don't know all the correct terms here, I'm not much of a mechanic) . 17" Wheels, 3 are great, one has some curb rash. Would make maybe a good matching temp/spare. I'm in Iowa, but I'm willing to ship, or if you are relatively close, I could drive a couple hours any direction to meet up.
Hey Kyle7k! By any chance do you have the interior door handle for the driver's door and what color is it? Thanks!
Old 05-31-2016, 08:14 PM

Wouldn't you know it, that's the one that was broken on the car when I got it! Sad! Sorry I couldn't help this time.
Old 05-31-2016, 08:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyle7k View Post
Wouldn't you know it, that's the one that was broken on the car when I got it! Sad! Sorry I couldn't help this time.
By any chance do you know if the driver side Rear handle might work for the front?
Old 05-31-2016, 08:22 PM

That I'm not sure, but I will find out!
Old 04-12-2017, 12:42 PM

Default Coils

Happen to have all the coils?