Mazda Miata (MX-5) This compact RWD model, offered with many engines options for those are who want to cruise with the top down in a base model, or hit the track in one of the high performance models, has been a popular model since its introduction.

which shop is most expensive to repair miata?

Old 10-14-2011, 01:16 PM
Exclamation which shop is most expensive to repair miata?

My car went to accident, and my hoop don't even open. and won't start
Trans: I had an accident. Now the hood won't open and the car won't start.
And I insurance company sent a woman come, she worte a estimate without open the hood, because she can't open the hood doesn't mean inside the car is fine. And she won't try to open it. Now she said they will only pay the repair for the bumper(base on what she see)
she didn't even write the estimate for the repair of the hood.
Trans: My insurance company sent an adjuster out to look at the car. She could not open the hood and therefore could not estimate what damage there might be in the engine bay.
So I want to have a most expensive shop. Does anyone know about that?
Which car repiar shop is most expensive? I would appeciate your help.
Trans: I live in Washington State, near Lakewood and would like recommendations of a good, professional bodyshop in that area. One that has worked w/insurance companies before and knows how to negotiate additional damage once the car is in their shop.
Does Anyone here know of such a shop?
Any assistance in the matter would be appreciated. Thank you.

Last edited by virgin1; 10-14-2011 at 02:39 PM. Reason: Addition of translation text
Old 10-14-2011, 01:48 PM

Originally Posted by caelyngg View Post
My car went to accident, and my hoop don't even open. and won't start

And I insurance company sent a woman come, she worte a estimate without open the hood, because she can't open the hood doesn't mean inside the car is fine. And she won't try to open it. Now she said they will only pay the repair for the bumper(base on what she see)
she didn't even write the estimate for the repair of the hood.

So I want to have a most expensive shop. Does anyone know about that?
Which car repiar shop is most expensive? I would appeciate your help.
Are you looking for a shop in Moose Jaw, Kalamazoo, Quetchehueca, Christ Church, Nairobi, Kortrijk, or some other locality?

Old 10-14-2011, 02:45 PM
Super Moderator

Did I correctly guess what you are asking?

If so, be aware that additional repairs are often found once the car is in the bodyshop. ANY bodyshop/shop manager worth his/her salt will get on the telephone with your adjuster, explain the additional damages found and a deal for the work will be made for you. In some cases, usually extreme, the adjuster may want to visit the shop to see for him/herself... verify the work actually needs doing.

You are too worried. Don't lose sleep over this.
Call some reputable bodyshops in your area (NOT to the ones the insurance companies recommend,) explain the situation and let the chips fall where they may. Reputible bodyshop's ALWAYS warrant their work. If they don't, find a different shop. Simple as that.
OK?

Old 10-14-2011, 02:54 PM

Oh Richard, now I'm really impressed; you can read minds too.

Old 10-14-2011, 03:06 PM
Super Moderator

In spite of what you might think, there IS a strategy to my madness.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: which shop is most expensive to repair miata?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.