Mazda CX-9 This larger SUV adds a V6 option, as well as more cargo room, to the CX-7 option.

CX-9 flooded in NJ...

Search this Thread

Old 04-29-2007, 08:13 PM
Default CX-9 flooded in NJ...

I hope I am posting in the right discussion,if not my apologies. Today I went to take a closer look at the beautiful CX-9 in Wayne Mazda NJ and to my surprise I found that there are about 100 or car and CX-9 vehicles that were completly flooded or 50% underwater....what happens to all these car?......I doubt that I will take a chance with this dealer or any other in the area to buy a vehicle from....anyone ones better than my impression?...
Thanks
Ralph

Old 04-29-2007, 09:14 PM
Default RE: CX-9 flooded in NJ...

Don't buy those vehicles and beware of any unusually cheap vehicles in the area. Always ask to see the title. Those are mose likely sold at auction and assigned salvage or rebuild titles.

Old 04-30-2007, 02:07 AM

or even worse. if they are used, sometimes they won't be claimed on insurance and you will end up with a car that has a clear title that has been flooded.

Old 04-30-2007, 02:42 PM

that is scary. why would someone allow 100 $30,000+ SUVS sit in water. That is stupid.

Old 04-30-2007, 04:29 PM

If the water got to them in the first place (rivers can rise fast) they were toast.

Old 05-01-2007, 02:30 PM

All the SUVs and other cars at this dealer appear to be underwater at one point. Last week we had here in NJ a "noreastern" and we torrecial rains over 3 days....it caught evryone for a surprise because the rain did not look like it was that heavy..

Old 05-03-2007, 06:28 PM

I was talking to sales people at the dealer (I am interested in a CX-9) and was told that the total amount of vehicles damaged were 256 and they were picked up today..and that all the inventory in the back, was just arriving. The Wayne Mazda dealer happens to be probably the biggest in the country becaus eof large volume of sales...their prices are impossible to beat...of course most go for invoice and even slightly less...nice people to deal with

Old 05-05-2007, 11:51 PM

I MUST TOTALLY Object to that Comment "their prices are impossible to beat" I actually walked out since they didn't want to meet my price. I went to another dealer, and got the price that I wanted with more options!!!!

ORIGINAL: svofan1

I was talking to sales people at the dealer (I am interested in a CX-9) and was told that the total amount of vehicles damaged were 256 and they were picked up today..and that all the inventory in the back, was just arriving. The Wayne Mazda dealer happens to be probably the biggest in the country becaus eof large volume of sales...their prices are impossible to beat...of course most go for invoice and even slightly less...nice people to deal with

Old 05-06-2007, 10:15 AM

Really?... I thought they were the biggest and best price, but nothing beats expirience....let me tell you a little about me, my son gets the so called "S plan" which I believe is a bit under dealer invoice but it is only available to him..when i mentioned this to the gy over the phone he said bring the pin # and we will meet that price...he could be blowing smoke up me ...you know what....were did you go in NJ and if you don't mind what deal did you get...was it invoive?....I want a gt with DVD and nav,remote starter,locks,cargo net etc...the laters could be dealer installed options...what did you get...
Thanks for the comments..

Ralph L.

Old 05-08-2007, 10:02 AM

I think if you get S-Plan .. it shouldn't matter where you get it, I didn't get it at invoice, I think I payed the middle between invoice and MSRP. All I can say is I got it less then what I would of payed at Mazda of wayne. 1 reason is they charge 289 for Documentation fees. Most places only charge 189.Mazda of Wayne wanted to force me to pay for window etching which really is BOGUS (doesn't save you that much (contact your insurance company)). SO even if you get it for S-plan you will be paying for 289 & window etching (forgot how much they were charging)... Also Be carefull . Specify OEM Mazda accessories unless you don't care.

Quick Reply: CX-9 flooded in NJ...