Mazda CX-9 This larger SUV adds a V6 option, as well as more cargo room, to the CX-7 option.

08 CX9 Bose,Nav,Rear entertainment ?Help??

Search this Thread

Old 05-14-2013, 04:24 PM
Default 08 CX9 Bose,Nav,Rear entertainment ?Help??

Ok I was given a Jensen VM9022 DVD system, I want to install it in my wife's 08 CX9. We have the Blows.... Bose system with the in dash Mazda Navigation and the DVD rear entertainment system. I want to pull the factory Deck install the new deck and keep the same functionality of the rear entertainment system. ( the kids and watch a movie and use the wireless head phones, or we can use the surround feature and listen to what the kids are watching or let the kids watch a movie while we listen to music,phone,ect). Keep the steering wheel controls, be able to use the head phone jack in the center console, retain the optional audio and video jack in the third row seat on the drivers side. I will need to order a Nav104 navigation module the 104 unit is the latest and will work with this deck.
Has anyone done this type of upgrade and what wiring harness is available that allows a plug and play without having to hack up the wires in the car.
Jensen VM9022 DVD receiver at Crutchfield.com
Jensen NAV104 Navigation system for select Jensen navigation-ready receivers at Crutchfield.com

I will not use an audio shop I do not trust them and it is not in my budget. I like to DIY anyways. I have a installed a number of systems in the past but this will be the first time dealing with a car that has some many factory installed accessories.